Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Julia
Beginner July 2020 Alberta

Wedding photography

Julia, on December 4, 2019 at 22:36 Posted in Alberta 0 10

Ok So I dont want to sound like an Idiot . but iv been looking for a photographer for our wedding but most photographers are 2500 and up dose anyone know if theres a photographer who is cheaper like arould 1700 range

10 Comments

Latest activity by Julia, on December 9, 2019 at 14:50
  • Julia
    Julia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I did try your sugestions the baira rose phototrapher . Made me feel less than a human because I dont want to spend much on a photographer. Her packages start at 2300 i apreciate your help tho.
  • Julia
    Julia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Omg thank you this is a big help i really apreiceate this its been so frustrateing . !
  • Julia
    Julia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you that is a good idea never thought of this thank you !
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I know a guy that is a photographer personally. I do have his website as there is a wedding packages available to view. I will get his card and website if your interested.

As for photographers, they are costly and hard to find some good price ranged ones. Try looking into Indian photographers under Indian wedding. Very professional and excellent quality result at the end. They are becoming costly as some will give some better deals.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Okay, the prices on these ones may not be accurate (since some vendors here on WW put incorrect starting package prices...), but I searched Edmonton Photographers based off discount and these ones all had a WW voucher for 30% off if you find them through WW!!

Briar Rose Photography & Design starting at $1,500 before discount

Best MomentS Photography & Videography starting at $1,700 before discount

Best Event Production starting at 1,000 before discount

They may not be accurate or have your date available - but they have a good discount and it proves that it's doable!!! Don't forget to try and reason with them about what you are looking for and what your budget is.

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    If you don't want a bunch of getting ready photos you can probably cut an hour from the beginning of the day. And unless you're doing a big send off they could leave during the reception and save a little more!
  • Julia
    Julia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you for this. Its expensive here for 8 hours its been so hard !!
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm not in your area, but I would maybe reach out to some of those photographers and see if they have a package in your price range. Maybe they have a second shooter who wants the experience, or maybe they can trim an hour or two from the day to save a little.

Our photographer has packages from $****, but we're having a small wedding so I didn't feel we needed 8 hours of coverage or drone shots and she built a package for us! Sometimes a little flexibility can help.
    And at the end of the day if you don't find one you love for that price you and your fiance need to decide if $800 is too much to spend on photos of your big day! It sounds like a lot but in wedding dollars it might be worth it.
  • Julia
    Julia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh !! Crap !! I forgot to put edmonton alberta
  • Sadia
    Frequent user August 2021 Ontario
    Sadia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Are you looking for a photographer in Toronto? I am too... so fast most companies are asking for 7-8000 for video and photo, but we have three events. It’s still a LOT for FH and I so were still shopping around

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics