Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stacey
Newbie August 2019 Alberta

Wedding Photography

Stacey, on October 15, 2018 at 20:04 Posted in Alberta 0 2

I'm in search of a wedding photographer!! We aren't wanting to spend an arm and a leg on one so if anyone has someone who is an amateur photographer or knows someone who has decent pricing, please pass there information along to me!!

2 Comments

Latest activity by Jessica, on October 27, 2018 at 11:17
  • J
    Beginner August 2019 Alberta
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

One thing i have learnt from other peoples weddings is to not cheap out on a wedding photographer, ive had a few girlfriends that have gotten their photos back and they where really upset with them...

My advice would be to look at the photographers full wedding gallery not just their portfolio as the portfolio is where the images are that they want you to see (which is their BEST photos), unfortunately you get what you pay for in this field, and it would really suck to see another person stuck with photos they arent happy with!

Hopefully you can find a Photographer that is in your price Range that is really good at what they do!

There is a few wedding photographers that i know of in the Red Deer area if you are interested...

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Where in Alberta do you live? I know a few photographers in Edmonton that we met with.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics