Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ashley
Beginner February 2020 Alberta

Wedding Photo album?

Ashley, on September 16, 2020 at 00:58 Posted in Just married 1 4
Hi Mr & Mrs, I am looking to create our wedding album online, that I can feature our story and i was wondering if you had any suggestions. Thank you,
Ashley

4 Comments

Latest activity by Alexandra, on September 21, 2020 at 14:29
  • Alexandra
    Beginner September 2020 Ontario
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I use photobook canada all the time and love them! You can also get Groupons for them and they are only like 15-30$ depending on the size you get. They are totally customizable, but you can also use pre-made layouts! It's what I'm going to use for ours, and as Xmas gifts for the families Smiley smile
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Vistaprint has wedding books available to create given different sizes on what you feel is best. Pictures can be put into page layouts too on how you want to show the photos. Text can be added as well of your choice anywhere on the page.

I created this for myself and for another family member as memories. Friends have also ordered as well choosing their photos and book style/pattern.

• Ashley
    Beginner February 2020 Alberta
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Ashley , I’ll check them out. Love promos Smiley smile
  • Ashley
    Beginner May 2022 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you mean like a photo book, mixbook is great! They allow you to upload your photos and use templates and then you can completely customize it to fit you by moving things around, adding text or stickers, etc. They have sales constantly and I think first time users get 40-50% off. Ive used them for 4 or 5 travel photobooks and love them!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics