Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Michelle
Curious September 2019 Manitoba

Wedding party gifts

Michelle, on May 22, 2019 at 15:25 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 4
I’m paying to have hair and makeup done for my MOH and two bridesmaids. I don’t have a lot of extra money and was wondering what everyone is doing for gifts. Could hair and makeup be considered the gift? Or should I buy them each something as well?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Casey, on May 23, 2019 at 12:40
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am also paying for my girls hair and makeup as part of their gift. I don't want to spend too much money on gifts, so I am doing a card, a personalized water bottle with their name so it will be used more often than something that says "bridesmaid", and then possibly some hair ties, or a little shirt.

• Amanda
    Expert July 2022 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would say to get them something small, weather its a picture of you & each of them that you give individually, with a nice written heartfelt card, I would classify that as enough.

You can buy the frames at Dollar store and then either manually print the pictures or go to a Walmart or Costco and get them done. It shouldn't be too costly. You should be able to buy the frames and print the pictures all for just under $20. Smiley smile

• A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's what I'm doing for mine in addition to paying for their hair. I feel like they'll get more use out of it rather than going for the usual monogramed/"bridesmaid" trinkets.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would say that it would be fine to consider that to be the gift - if you don't feel that it's enough you could always just make them a little basket with some face masks, nail polish, etc. for an at home relax spa day?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics