Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Casey
Master October 2019 Ontario

Wedding Party Dresses!

Casey, on May 28, 2019 at 15:57 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 26

Hello Ladies,

There are many posts out there of the dresses we have picked to walk down the isle in, but what about your wedding party? I would love to see what dresses your girls/guys have picked for their outfits on the big day!

Did you pick something that compliments your dress? A designer you like? Did you let them pick their own dresses?

Although I am not posting a picture of my dress until after the big day! Show off your dress with your wedding party so we can all see the beautiful combinations! If you are not at the stage where dresses have been bought, what would you like to see your wedding party in?

My dress is Stella York, and will be ivory! Other than that I am keeping some of the details to a minimum lol!

My girls have gotten Sorella Vita dresses (sister company to Stella York). My sister is my MOH and has a different dress from the rest of the bridesmaids, but they will all be burgundy!

Maid of Honour DressWedding Party Dresses! 1

Bridesmaid DressWedding Party Dresses! 2

26 Comments

Latest activity by Casey, on June 5, 2019 at 09:46
  • Casey
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Honestly, I was open to my girls wearing different dresses because they are all different sizes and body types. In the end they all picked the same dress and wanted to match. So maybe leave it open to them to pick the dress if you do not have a specific one in mind.

• Kelly
    Devoted May 2020 Ontario
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I want all my girls to wear the same dress and in a lush but I am nervous as they have varying body types. But I don’t like the look of all different dresses even if they are the same material etc.

i also have two junior bridesmaids I would like to wear a similar dress to the older girls however don’t want their parents paying $200 for a twelve year olds dress...
  • Rachel
    Frequent user July 2019 Ontario
    Rachel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks!! I'm so happy with their dresses! It took me forever to figure out what the bridesman was going to wear! So much stress hahaha so glad I finally figured it out!! Luckily my FH chose kahki pants and white shirts with suspenders for his groomsmen. That made it easier. I think everyone will look so awesome!!
  • Casey
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Love the colour of this!! Such a pretty dress. Also like the idea of having your groomsman match both sides of the wedding party. That’s going to look so good
  • Rachel
    Frequent user July 2019 Ontario
    Rachel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My bridesmaids are wearing this dress. I also have a bridesman and he will wear the same pants and shirt as the groomsmen, and then will wear suspenders that match the Bridesmaids dresses!! I can't wait to see them all dresses up!!

Wedding Party Dresses! 3
  • A
    Frequent user June 2019 Ontario
    Allyson ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I love how all the colours go well together! So pretty.
  • Erin
    Super May 2022 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you!

• Casey
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Beautiful! Tea length asymmetrical is always a great look!

• Erin
    Super May 2022 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

my moh dressWedding Party Dresses! 4

it's tea length and the bottom is asymetrical

• Allison
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks! I was super stressed trying to find a blue I liked, but I do think spa is the right decision!

• Casey
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That is a very nice floral! It is very hard to find a nice pattern that isn't too busy. My girls were the same way with their arms, this is why they picked the dress with a little off the should sleeve

• Casey
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Love these both! The colours are awesome as well.

• Paige
    Frequent user June 2019 Manitoba
    Paige ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We’re having a very casual wedding so none of the traditional floral bridesmaid dresses seemed to work for that. Both my girls really suit this style and fit of dress and it doesn’t go out quite as much as it does in the picture. They will be wearing light purple 3/4 sleeve cardigans with them because one of the girls is really uncomfortable having her arms showing. Oh and they will not be wearing the black belt that came with them.

Wedding Party Dresses! 5
  • Allison
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

These are the two styles my ladies picked out:

Azazie Kaitlynn dress - one girl is wearing purple, the other is in spa (teal).

Wedding Party Dresses! 6Azazie Logan dress - one girl is in the spa (shown below) and another in purple (same colour as Kaitlynn pictured).

Wedding Party Dresses! 7

• Joannie
    Curious September 2019 Quebec
    Joannie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you!

• Casey
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    So cool how 2 have sleeves and 2 don’t! But they all look great together!
  • Casey
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Love that colour! It’s nice how they are all the same shape kind of, but different necklines.
  • Casey
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Wow that’s a really pretty colour. And a very elegant yet simple dress!
  • Casey
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Plum is a very nice colour for the fall! I like that your MOH is standing out a bit with the sequins! I gave my girls the option of different dresses but they all wanted the same! I even said to my sister if she wanted a different fabric up top so she stood out she could!
  • Casey
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That’s such a good look. And a good mix! It’s really crazy how things work out.
  • Joannie
    Curious September 2019 Quebec
    Joannie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I let them pick whatever they feel comfortable in and it turned out great! Not everyone agree with our choice, but I love it and this way everyone is happy with their dress!

Wedding Party Dresses! 8
  • Julia
    Frequent user August 2019 Alberta
    Julia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    These are mine! All different but same length, colour, and fabric Smiley smile the colour is much softer in person lol

Wedding Party Dresses! 9
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I only told my sister I wanted pale blue and we found this dress!

we are not doing the shoulder straps on it though. So just a strapless sweetheart gown but in that colour!

it actually came in last week and looks amazing !

Wedding Party Dresses! 10
  • Lisa
    Expert August 2019 Alberta
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh wow, that sounds beautiful! Am looking forward to seeing some photos after!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh goodness - all 5 girls have chosen different dresses on my request! With that being said I don't have pictures of all of them but they will be in the colour purple - plum to be more accurate. The MOH has sequins on the top and they all have floor length dresses.

• Amanda
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our 4 girls picked their own. we wanted them to be rose gold other than that it was up to them. 2 of them ended up with rose gold sequins and the other 2 got a very elegant blush pink Vera Wang gown. they all look great

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics