Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Elycia
Curious June 2018 Ontario

Wedding lingerie

Elycia, on January 18, 2018 at 12:18 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 13
Is the wedding laungerie supposed to be practical like Spanx or w/e or is it supposed to be alluring.

13 Comments

Latest activity by Lor, on January 23, 2018 at 10:56
  • Lor
    Frequent user August 2018 Ontario
    Lor Online ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Totally wear what you are comfortable in and then put something sexy on at the hotel

• Peggy
    Super May 2019 Alberta
    Peggy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Definitely comfy! My fiancé and I plan to stay and party with our friends (why pay for this awesome, huge party and then not enjoy it!?), so we likely won't get home until 2 or 3 am after a loooong day. I don't see any sexy time happening - just sleep!

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Comfort over sexiness. Save the sexy lingerie for the next day or the honeymoon.

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Comfy and practical, the last thing you want is to be uncomfortable or struggling with the lingerie on all day. At the end of the night you may be too tired to do anything but sleep so I would save the sexy lingerie for later on
  • Vanessa
    Expert August 2018 Manitoba
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Comfort! Your dress will only support certain things and if you have to be in it all day might as well be comfortable. I'll change later into something sexier.
  • Holly
    Expert June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Also my plan! I have never been really uncomfortable wearing lingerie for a long period of time but I just want to be 100% sure I'll be comfortable all day!
  • Elycia
    Curious June 2018 Ontario
    Elycia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks guys
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would recommend choosing comfort. It's going to be a long day. My plan is to change into lingerie at the hotel afterward.

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I already warned my FH that what I'll be wearing underneath won't be pretty. When you take off your dress for the night you can just go to the bathroom and put on sexy lingerie for him, if that's what you were wanting to do.

• Ap2017
    Super September 2017 Ontario
    Ap2017 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Choose based on the style of your dress and what will be most comfortable. You can always change after the reception when you're back home. Don't forget how much more effort it is to even go to the washroom in a wedding gown, so choose something that will be easy for that as well!

• M
    Expert July 2018 Alberta
    Marina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    There is no such thing as “supposed”. Wear what will make you feel comfortable. I wear lingerie every day, so the wedding day will be no exception. However if you want to wear something comfortable, then nobody’s opinion matters!
  • Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would recommend comfort.. but it depends on your dress! I'm getting married in July and I can't imagine wearing spanx in the heat!

• Meghan
    Frequent user August 2018 Newfoundland and Labrador
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’d say wear whatever you’re comfortable in! Personally I think I am going to wear some nice lingerie but I might change my mind if I feel I need a good pair of spanx that day haha

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics