Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Katie
Curious February 2020 Ontario

Wedding Insurance

Katie, on December 5, 2019 at 22:22 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 7

Did anyone insure their wedding day? Is it really necessary for a small wedding (50 people)? Would love to hear your input!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Rayanne, on December 6, 2019 at 21:44
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We didn't get wedding insurance but I may look into it to see how much it'll be. We have February 20 for wedding date. It makes me nervous. If it costs too much we will just hope for the best....
  • Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If the price is worth it and it provides peace of mind, then I’d do it. Otherwise, I wouldn’t bother too much about it
  • Miav
    Devoted September 2020 Alberta
    Miav ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are considering to get one for our late September wedding. we are not entirely sure yet, as that is another additional cost.. but peace of mind is a great thing to have

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The cost of whats asked, i didn't do it personally. Skip it as a small wedding didn't take much to do for set up.
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I wont be doing this but my wedding is middle of summer

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We didn't - but after some of the brides on here... they could have used it given what happened with their vendors...

It depends on what your contracts look like and what the worst possible outcome would be.

For us, we had a solution for everything except the venue burning down to the ground or swept away by a tornado so we didn't feel the need for it. Plus, we knew we weren't going to all of a sudden fall out of love and cancel the wedding all together.

• Polina
    Beginner February 2020 Manitoba
    Polina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I wonder the same, though we have only 15 guests. But I'm afraid it will be blizzard (February 2) and we won't be able to get to the venue, or my photographer's flight will be cancelled because of weather or something (she has photoshoot in a different place 2 days before our wedding). What else can insurance help with?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics