Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Devoted September 2019 Ontario

Wedding Insurance?

Bianca, on October 23, 2018 at 00:11 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 6
Did any of you have Wedding Insurance? Do you know where you would get it from?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Bianca, on October 23, 2018 at 14:21
  • B
    Devoted September 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We are doing it in our church hall, but I want to be protected, just in case! I know how drunk his and my own family can get/be. I trust my photographer 100%. We are having it Catered etc.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh ya, I guess so - I went with a community centre for our wedding social venue and they have their own (security and bartenders included), and our wedding venue has theirs as well... I would have never thought of that - good thing I went with places that take care of it! lol knowing our guests one or more would get too drunk and do something stupid

• Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yes and no. depends on what you need it for. a lot of halls around here let you host your own bar (for a fee). but then require you to have liability insurance. so its more protecting yourself from getting sued *says the insurance agent* hahahhahaha

• Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You can purchase it through me. I work in insurance. If you would like send me a message on here. I can go over more details for it.

I notice that you are in Windsor. Most halls in Windsor require you to get it.

They are different package levels. Depending on if you want just the wedding day/liability covered, or if you want a whole wedding package that would coverage deposits if cancelled, gifts stolen, photographer not showing etc, number of guests.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've heard of it but I won't be getting any - it's like vacation insurance, I'll take my chances. I would assume you would be able to get it at an insurance company, here in Winnipeg we have at least one in each community so they aren't hard to come by. If not perhaps a quick google search may be of help (I would link it but I'm not sure where you are and what would be closest).

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wedding insurance is available through companies. I had researched a few at the time of planning back then. I came across a few online searching. Some are pricey as to others. I suggest going online and reading up a few and compare on what seems the best deal for you.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics