Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Newbie December 2018 Ciego de Avila

Wedding in Cuba

Elody, on February 25, 2018 at 16:43 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 6
Hello, we are planning on getting married in Cuba in December 2018. Is there anyone with the same plan ? How long before the wedding should we buy the tickets for an all-inclusive week there ?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Mariam, on August 20, 2018 at 21:14
  • M
    Ciudad de la Habana
    Mariam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Dear Elody,
    My name is Mariam and I'm a wedding planner in Havana, Cuba. Please let me know if you need my advise about something, I'll be pleased to answer you back.

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That’s very considerate of you to think about those details for your guests! If that’s the case then book away in December! ☺️
  • E
    Elody ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I know, byt that’s the point, have the amazing view of the ocean , but not too hot for everyone who’s dressed up for the wedding day.
  • E
    Elody ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes I have looked. I know the resort, but don’t wanna pay too much (when you book too early, the prices are higher), that is why I am asking Guests are already invited and have already ask for vacations Smiley winking
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Do you know which resort you are getting married at? Have you looked at the packages they offer? I think if you are inviting people you may want to start figuring out those details pretty soon so that you can start inviting guests as December is usually a pretty busy month for people.

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Where in Cuba? Be sure to check the weather before you officially book anything because the winter months aren’t HOT HOT in all parts over there!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics