Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stephanie
Master July 2018 Alberta

Wedding Horror Stories: Want to hear about them or not?

Stephanie, on October 14, 2018 at 19:43 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 8

When I was planning my wedding, I started listening to a podcast that shared some of the most drama-filled, everything goes wrong, horror wedding stories! I enjoyed listening to those stories and some of them gave me a few ideas of what not to do!

Do you enjoy hearing bad wedding stories during your planning process? Do you avoid anything negative when it comes to weddings? Do you search for bad wedding stories? Are you entertained by them or do they stress you out?

Click here if you want to read some bridezilla stories!

8 Comments

Latest activity by Tracy, on October 19, 2018 at 08:19
  • Tracy
    Devoted September 2018 Ontario
    Tracy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ahhhh I wish I knew about this while I was planning!!! Sounds hilarious! Honestly We found the things that went wrong with our wedding our most memorable and we laugh about them.
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Same as Emma, Secret Life of Weddings! There's another one I found too called Wedding Confessionals. What I like about Secret Life is that it's two ladies from Toronto!

• Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hahah thanks for sharing! I'll definitely listen to it.

• E
    Expert December 2018 Ontario
    Emma ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    The one I listen to is the secret life of weddings. Warning it is R rated. It is hilarious. It’s not just the stories but the hosts are great.
  • Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What's the podcast?

I honestly don't mind reading/hearing about them. Some stories, I find, allow me to relax a bit and make me realize that "I got this!".

• Amanda
    Frequent user October 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Saw that article yesterday!
    Can’t believe those are all real! Some people are bonkers

i love hearing horror wedding stories and brideZillas, helps me prepare for the worst scenarios on my wedding day and helps me not turn into a bridezilla!
  • E
    Expert December 2018 Ontario
    Emma ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think I know exactly which podcast you are talking about. And I love it. Some of the stories are crazy!!
  • Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I definitely read about them if they show up on my newsfeed or other sites. but I don't actively look for them either. honestly. 9/10 they make me realize that I am doing well and not a bridezilla. hahah and they help show my FH that i'm not! hahaha

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics