Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Valérie
VIP September 2019 Quebec

Wedding Dress Waiting Game

Valérie, on December 9, 2018 at 15:24 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 10

How long did you have to wait before getting that phone call, from the bridal shop, letting you know that your dress is ready to be picked up?

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c0d7957504457736f

I ordered my dress at the end of September and I can't wait to get that call! I'm pretty sure I've looked at pictures of my dress every day haha.

10 Comments

Latest activity by Brittany, on December 12, 2018 at 14:50
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I ordered my dress on May 12th, and was told my dress would be in November... AHHH... Then I got a phone call around September 1st, with caller ID from my bridal salon, and I started to freak out. It was in !!! 3 months early! I totally flipped and rushed to drive 40 minutes in rush hour to make it there before the end of the day to try it on... haha. #worthit

• Tyanna
    Super June 2019 British Columbia
    Tyanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I ordered August 13 and an still waiting, but they told me 6-7 months! I feel your pain 😭
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I ordered mine end of April and was expected to come in beginning of October, but I got the call end of August!

Usually brides are told anything 6 months to a year, depending on store/designer.

• Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Since I got mine from David's bridal. it came in QUICK. WAAAYYY quicker than they even told me. I purchased it end of July. They told me October. it was in end of August.
    Thank goodness my sis in law is keeping it at her house till alterations.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

See, this is something that I forgot to ask the store about... I ordered the dress but didn't bother asking when it would be in as I wouldn't need it until August or September 2019 so it didn't come up! Boy do I wish I would have asked!! But by the looks of the comments it could be anywhere from 3 months to a year!!

• Rachael
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Rachael ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I bought my dress in mid-November and was told it may not be received until April or May of 2019!

Haha, I’m in the same boat RE: I’ve looked at pictures nearly every day since.
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Omg same!! I bought my dress March 31 and I'm not even close to the end of my wait hahha!! I called them (Kleinfeld) and they said it was on track for March 2019 still!! Its good I need to lose 10lbs before I try on the dress hahah! When i bought it i wanted to lose 5 more lbs but i stead i have gained 5 since.... woops.
  • Monica
    Devoted June 2019 Ontario
    Monica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I ordered my dress first week of August and I picked it up mid-November, so a little bit over 3 months
  • Julie
    Beginner June 2019 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I ordered mine the first weekend in July - still waiting... excitedly Smiley smile

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I ordered my dress in the middle of June and picked it up at the end of September! I was counting down the days!
    Now it’s at my parents house and every time I go there I have to sneak a peak!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics