Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ashley
Frequent user October 2021 Manitoba

Wedding Dress

Ashley, on July 8, 2019 at 17:07 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 16

I can not hold my excitement in anymore and just want to share with everyone that I bought my wedding dress a couple weeks ago and I can not wait till October when it comes in and I get to try it on in my size and colour!

I am having the hardest time with not showing my fiancé though as I normally show him everything I buy and this is one I don't want him to see till the wedding day!

Wedding Dress 1

Wedding Dress 2

16 Comments

Latest activity by Katelyn, on July 9, 2019 at 19:21
  • Katelyn
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Katelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wow. Love the little (sleeves? Straps?). Gorgeous.
  • Dionne
    Frequent user August 2019 Ontario
    Dionne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Beautiful gown. Very similar to my dress and I'm having jewels added to the arms like that and also a crystal back drape ( the back of my dress is a quite low) as well, that will be made a dear friend of mine. I will post after my next fitting. Very exciting. I love seeing all the beautiful gowns that everyone is choosing.

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Gorgeous dress! and I am the same way- I had shown him a lot of the dresses that didn't like along the way to see what he thought about the different styles of dresses was trying on.

• Sheri-Lyn
    Frequent user May 2022 Ontario
    Sheri-Lyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Beautiful dress!! I think I am going to have the same issue wanting to show my fiancé, but will be so much better when he gets to see it on you!!

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That is so gorgeous! You're going to be a stunning bride in it!

• Sharlene
    Expert August 2019 Alberta
    Sharlene ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    You're welcome.
    Thanks! I think it will be the best expression ever!!! I am also looking forward to that moment.
  • Ashley
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you!!
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Gorgeous dress! Congrats on finding the one!

• Ashley
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I found white is so hard to find! I’ve been engaged since December 2017 so I’ve been watching for items I might like and want trying to stay on top of everything and stay organized.
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I’m dying to find some white shoes and having a heck of a time! You’re ahead of the game with your accessories!! I don’t have any!
  • Ashley
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! My sister gave me her pearl headpiece that she wore on her wedding day so I have that and it works as my something borrowed. I bought a veil when I got the dress. I have been looking at blue mid-heel sandals from Call It Spring as my something blue but they didn’t have my size in store or online so still looking! I haven’t decided type of jewelry just yet either my grandma has told me she has some pearl jewelry that she would let me wear to match my head piece and that would be my something old.
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I loveeee your dress! Oh my gosh! So gorgeous!!!

Have you chosen your shoes or any accessories?
  • Ashley
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes I have been obsessing over Stella York the past few months before shopping. I really want to keep it a secret but am having a hard time as I’m so excited!
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Love this dress! Love Stella York!
    My dress is also Stella York and I literally want to show everyone(fiancé included) but I’m trying not to. He knows my style and was very close to guessing the type of dress I would get. So I’ve been telling him things to throw him off lol! I keep telling him I would never buy a fitted dress (which I did) and I keep worrying about tan lines saying it wouldn’t look good in a strapless dress when really the dress is backless!
  • Ashley
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you!

Congratulations on finding the one!

We are waiting till the ceremony as well I can't wait to see his face and reaction to the dress when I walk down!

• Sharlene
    Expert August 2019 Alberta
    Sharlene ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What a stunning dress!!!

I can so relate to wanting to show the fiancé. I got my dress back on the weekend and bought a veil too. I wanted to show him so badly, but we are waiting until the ceremony for him to see me all done up as his bride.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics