Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stephanie
Master July 2018 Alberta

Wedding Dreams

Stephanie, on November 18, 2017 at 11:55 Posted in Before the wedding 0 7

Has anyone had a dream about their wedding yet? I had a dream someone who I did not know started an event on facebook for our wedding. One of my friends from high school, who I haven't talked to in a decade, said she was coming and I kind of freaked out because there wasn't going to be room for her. My sister-in-law had a dream a couple nights before the wedding that when she got down the aisle, it wasn't my brother standing there and she started crying.

7 Comments

Latest activity by Erin, on November 21, 2017 at 10:34
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We all go through this at some point! It is the subconscious taking over the planning that never seems to go away. I had dreams that it wasn't my husband at the alter, we didn't end up getting married, things were going wrong all over the place. It will pass don't worry!

• R
    Beginner June 2018 Nova Scotia
    Raylene ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Nightmares!!! Had one that no one showed up but it turned out I’d shown up in the wrong day...lol, and one where my bouquet ended up being a pot of flowers so had to go to the dollar store and get fake flowers lol
  • A
    Beginner September 2018 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I just created this account and downloaded this app on my phone and I am getting anxiety. So much to do. But yes, been having nightmares since I got engaged. Hoping you girls can help calm my nerves down. Smiley laugh
  • Ap2017
    Super September 2017 Ontario
    Ap2017 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I had them ALL: DJ showed up at wrong venue, caterer didn't cook the right food and refused to feed me, dad and fiance showed up in jeans and flip flops, transportation failed making me late, it went on and on and on!

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

So many dreams lately. They are becoming more frequent and have been keeping me up!

• Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Haha it's funny what your subconscious can make you dream!
    I had dreams about 4 to 6 months about the wedding where we would show up late, or my husband's dad showed up late. One dream my friend didn't have her dress and we were scrambling to find it.
    As the wedding date approached I surprisingly didn't have many dreams about itA
  • Chloe
    Super May 2018 Ontario
    Chloe ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have had SO MANY wedding disaster dreams...and I still have six months to go!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics