Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Adri
Newbie July 2021 Quebec

Wedding decoration

Adri, on January 17, 2020 at 22:29 Posted in Wedding reception 0 6
Hello!

I'm trying to find a good price for the decoration of the wedding, I'm not very good manually and also I want something simple with natural floweis but all the florist are so expensive... I can't afford it! I'm doing a small wedding but I want something pretty.
Need ideas please! I'm from Montreal.
* Family can't help (don't leave here) ... Smiley sad
Thanks!!!

6 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on January 19, 2020 at 01:23
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Any decor company can help you out and if you have a budget let them know. they can also provide you with their ideas and show you pictures of stuff they have done before. if you have enough time ive been ordering decor off aliexpress.com i ordered flower petals, my bouqet and my BMs bouqets as well

• Adri
    Newbie July 2021 Quebec
    Adri ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wedding decoration 1Thank you for all your comments
    it's very helpful!!!! ❤️
  • S
    Expert September 2020 Quebec
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hello, as Rayanne has mention costco. They also sell bulk flowers. So you can buy some baby's breath and pick a white flower to go with. Very simple, elegant and cheap...lol Another route for vases are the dollar store. They have great finds.

Something to think about is center pieces don't have to be flowers. You can pick a common item and place it with votive candles, another dollars store find.

Pinterest and instagram have great ideas too.

Good luck and let us know how you are progressing Smiley smile

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Second hand is a great way to save! If you're ok with mismatched vases check out thrift stores, or brides on Facebook/Kijiji are often selling their wedding decor (I bought 24 vases with candles for $50 last week!)
    I found some artificial arrangements at HomeSense too that I can use for our day and sell to another budget savvy bride later.
  • S
    Expert September 2020 Quebec
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Market Place on Facebook have lots of wedding items for resale. I'm still working on mine.

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Do you have a Costco card? They have some pretty centerpiece flowers that seem reasonable in price. Plus they have bouquets and boutineers... You could look at vases on your local marketplace from brides trying to get rid of them after their wedding then resell after yours.... Marketplace or kijiju are great places to find cheap wedding decor.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics