Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Karen
Expert September 2018 Ontario

Wedding cake tasting

Karen, on March 21, 2018 at 12:00 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 8
Do you booked more than 1 cake tasting? Or just 1 and decide?
I booked 1 tasting so far but I'm curious if I can booked another 1 so I can compare pricing, flavours etc.

8 Comments

Latest activity by Karen, on March 21, 2018 at 19:31
  • Karen
    Karen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Definitely right! Thank u
  • Jen889
    Devoted May 2018 Quebec
    Jen889 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Of course. Just make your appointments with the two you have in mind. That will allow you to compare price and taste. Sometimes one can be more expensive but the cake tastes better or vice versa. Good luck!
  • Karen
    Karen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ok great. I was thinking if contacting 1 or 2 more bakeries to get tasting. I just want to make sure we get good deals with great quality.
  • Karen
    Karen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We don't eat cake or cup cake much so we don't really have 1 particular bakery in mind. I just saw and had 1 reply here but i want to compare pricing with another bakery. I want sure if this can be done.
  • Tatiana
    Expert April 2018 Ontario
    Tatiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I booked 3 places for cake tasting, we wanted to see what flavours were available and what the price points were depending on the bakery, so i think it's completly resonable to book more than one place.

• Karen
    Karen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yea I want to book another bakery. That way I could compare pricing and quality of the cake but not sure if this is usually done.
  • Jen889
    Devoted May 2018 Quebec
    Jen889 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think it depends if you want to try several bakeries. You would book multiple tastings and decide.

If you only have one bakery, like we do, in mind one tasting should be enough. Ours offered us two, incase there were any other flavors we wanted to try. We were able to try 5 for our first tasting.
  • Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Are you meaning book another taste testing with a different place? I would book a few from different places and compare the taste and pricing! that's a good idea

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics