Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rekramer
Expert November 2018 Ontario

Wedding Album

Rekramer, on February 14, 2019 at 13:27 Posted in Just married 0 7

Has anyone ordered their wedding album or seen a lot of wedding albums? We are ordering ours online and I'm struggling to decide whether to go with a square, or portrait set up, and size.

Any thoughts would be great!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Donna Yeung, on April 20, 2019 at 14:59
  • Donna Yeung
    Devoted August 2018 British Columbia
    Donna Yeung ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You could try ArtifactUprising. We got our wedding guestbook there and it's become a favorite coffee table book. Planning to build our wedding album from there as well when they have a sale again.

• Donna
    Devoted July 2019 Ontario
    Donna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yes we have 2 Wedding Albums already looking to buy an extra one soon.

I think whichever one you decide to go with, it would look beautiful. Smiley smile Smiley heart

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I didn't get the wedding album within the photographers package knowing it was going to take up space. So I went to Vistaprint and created the albums personally and just the perfect size with great quality photos. Each book had 20 pages per book and by sections of getting ready, ceremony, group pictures, reception clothing/accessories and venue set up, table groups/candid shots and family photos with big family shot (both families and my family with us)

• Lor
    Frequent user August 2018 Ontario
    Lor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We ordered a 12X12 square book from mixbook.com and it looks AH-MAZING!!!! 8.5 x 8.5 for our parents. 81 pages and customized it how we wanted.... well.... how i wanted let's be real Smiley tongue

Wedding Album 1

• Amanda
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It definitely depends on how big the pictures you want and how you want it look.. you can literally do anything with photobooks and albums now.

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think the layout you choose should depend on the way you want each page to look. Are you planning to have lots of photos on each page, or to feature one or two larger photos on most pages? Either way, which layout will accommodate that best? For me I know none of my wedding photos were square so I went with more of a landscape layout for my album. Some pages I featured lots of small photos, but the layout held up really well when I wanted to feature just one or two really big pictures or a more panoramic image.

I got coffee table book size, I think it was 11x14

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I made a smaller version of a photo book for our engagement photos. It was soft cover, and mostly collaged pages, with a few full page photos. It was landscape sized. Turned out amazing.

Honestly, I will be using Vistaprint again when it comes time to order our wedding photos, and I think it will all depend on my mood that day if we do a landscape or portrait book. Haha. Probably landscape. All I know is I will definitely collage most pages, with every few being a favourite, full page photo, and it will be hard cover.

To get both good quality and a good deal, it takes quite a bit of effort on our part... but I'd rather put the time in and get exactly what I want than do an auto-fill book and either not like it or spend hours editing it anyways...

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics