Missa
Frequent user August 2019 New Brunswick

We got married!!!

Missa, on August 20, 2019 at 15:46

Posted in Just Married 27

We tied the know on Saturday August 17th and it was absolutely amazing. After a year and a half of planning, we finally walked down the aisle together and honestly, it was absolutely perfect. I woke up on Saturday morning absolutely relaxed and I was able to enjoy every minute of it despite my sore...
We tied the know on Saturday August 17th and it was absolutely amazing. After a year and a half of planning, we finally walked down the aisle together and honestly, it was absolutely perfect.

I woke up on Saturday morning absolutely relaxed and I was able to enjoy every minute of it despite my sore feet due to my high heels 馃槀
Tip: Practice ans break in your shoes ladies and gentlemen!

I think that what made it so great is how we planned for a stress free wedding, everything in the same location. It was an evening wedding with no dinner served but we had a poutine bar around 9pm and our guests loved it. We also did drink tickets instead of wine bottles on the table and our guests really appreciated it. The DJ ended at 1 am with still plenty of people on the dance floor - it was a successful night.

It went by so fast, we loved every minute of it, our photographer was the best ( it was like hanging out with a friend!) and we already received a bunch of pictures.

On our way home to pack for our honeymoon!

cfb_51235.jpg

cfb_51237.jpg

cfb_51239.jpg

cfb_51241.jpg

cfb_51243.jpg
Share:

27 Comments

• Kathy
    Frequent user August 2019 Ontario
    Kathy
    • Dispute
    Congratulations! You looked amazing 馃槉
  • Sarah
    Devoted August 2020 Ontario
    Sarah
    • Dispute
    Beautiful!!! Congrats!!
  • Vinod
    Featured August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod
    • Dispute

Congratulations!

Beautiful pictures and the feeling of being relaxed is always great. Glad the day went successful as planned.

We had the same feeling of being in 1 venue to feel relaxed and having family to enjoy the time before standing at the altar. Family shots is where we got to share that time of photos and everyone being involved in it. We both had that moment and a nice shot too so we can remember it.

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca
    • Dispute
    Congratulations!!!!
  • Rayanne
    Featured February 2021 Ontario
    Rayanne
    • Dispute
    Congratulations your pictures look amazing. Enjoy your honeymoon
  • Kelsie
    Featured July 2020 Ontario
    Kelsie
    • Dispute
    Congratulations! You both look so so happy! Enjoy your honeymoon!
  • Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky
    • Dispute
    CongratulationsSmiley smile beautiful photos !
  • Lisa
    Featured August 2019 Alberta
    Lisa
    • Dispute

Congratulations! Your photos look great and you both look so very happy!

• Madisyn
    Featured April 2020 Ontario
    Madisyn
    • Dispute
    Congratulations! It's great to hear that everything was relaxing and enjoyable for you. You both look so fantastic and happy! 馃槉
  • Tori Doll
    Featured October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori Doll
    • Dispute

Congratulations on the change from Miss to Mrs.!!!!!

Happy to hear that having one location for everything worked out so well - that's what I'm hoping for as well!

• Casey
    Featured October 2019 Ontario
    Casey
    • Dispute
    Congrats! So amazing that everything came together for both of you. Beautiful pictures!!

Comment on this discussion