Missa
Frequent user August 2019 New Brunswick

We got married!!!

Missa, on 20/August/2019 at 15:46 Posted in Just Married
We tied the know on Saturday August 17th and it was absolutely amazing. After a year and a half of planning, we finally walked down the aisle together and honestly, it was absolutely perfect.

I woke up on Saturday morning absolutely relaxed and I was able to enjoy every minute of it despite my sore feet due to my high heels 馃槀
Tip: Practice ans break in your shoes ladies and gentlemen!

I think that what made it so great is how we planned for a stress free wedding, everything in the same location. It was an evening wedding with no dinner served but we had a poutine bar around 9pm and our guests loved it. We also did drink tickets instead of wine bottles on the table and our guests really appreciated it. The DJ ended at 1 am with still plenty of people on the dance floor - it was a successful night.

It went by so fast, we loved every minute of it, our photographer was the best ( it was like hanging out with a friend!) and we already received a bunch of pictures.

On our way home to pack for our honeymoon!

We got married!!! 1

We got married!!! 2

We got married!!! 3

We got married!!! 4

We got married!!! 5
Share:

22 Comments

• Sharlene
    Devoted August 2019 Alberta
    Sharlene
    View quoted message
    You are welcome. I hope that we get ours early too! But waiting another week shouldn't kill me hopefully 馃槢
  • Missa
    Missa
    View quoted message

I hope you get the pictures soon, our photographer has the standard 6 weeks wait but we were very lucky and they are ready already. Thank you !!

• Missa
    Missa

Thank you so much everybody!! It was a wonderful day !

• Natalia
    Curious May 2021 Ontario
    Natalia

YAYY!! Congrats, the photos are stunning, so happy for you!

• Dionne
    Frequent user August 2019 Ontario
    Dionne

Congratulations we got married on the same day in King City, Ontario and ours was perfect too!

• Deedra
    Beginner October 2019 Ontario
    Deedra
    Congratulations! Wishing you both lifetime of happiness!
  • Meg
    Newbie May 2020 Nova Scotia
    Meg

Congratulations and beautiful photos!

• Sharlene
    Devoted August 2019 Alberta
    Sharlene

Congratulations! You both look so happy and I am very envious that you have photos already. We got married on August 3rd and we are still waiting for our photos.

• Olivia
    Newbie June 2020 Ontario
    Olivia
    Congratulations 鉂わ笍
  • H茅l猫ne
    Devoted September 2019 Alberta
    H茅l猫ne

Congratulations! I'm so glad you had an amazing day. Your photos are amazing!

• Katelyn
    Featured October 2019 Ontario
    Katelyn
    Wow your photos are awesome! Congrats you both look very happy. Glad everything went well.
  • Kathy
    Frequent user August 2019 Ontario
    Kathy
    Congratulations! You looked amazing 馃槉
  • Sarah
    Devoted August 2020 Ontario
    Sarah
    Beautiful!!! Congrats!!
  • Vinod
    Featured August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod

Congratulations!

Beautiful pictures and the feeling of being relaxed is always great. Glad the day went successful as planned.

We had the same feeling of being in 1 venue to feel relaxed and having family to enjoy the time before standing at the altar. Family shots is where we got to share that time of photos and everyone being involved in it. We both had that moment and a nice shot too so we can remember it.

• Bianca
    Featured August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca
    Congratulations!!!!
  • Rayanne
    Featured February 2021 Ontario
    Rayanne
    Congratulations your pictures look amazing. Enjoy your honeymoon

Comment on this discussion

Related articles