Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Katie
Curious February 2020 Ontario

we booked our honey Moon!!!

Katie, on December 5, 2019 at 03:02 Posted in Honeymoon 0 5

So, we booked our honeymoon 2 days ago. We are not having the typical vaction right after the wedding but 11 months later!! Even though it is almost a year after the wedding (who cares) we are just so extatic! We have never been on a vacation together, well, that involve flights and suitcases!!!

So, what will we be doing?!

We booked a Carnival Cruise, an 8 day adventure in the Eastern Carribean!!! We will be visiting San Juan, St.Kitts, Grand Turk and St.Maarten!!! We have a honey moon registry too, so hopefully our wedding gifts will help us pay for all the fun we want to have...

Why did we book in December? They had cheaper prices, and it allowes us to save as much as we can, to make it a DREAM vacation. The wedding is already costing us $11,000CAD (completely in budget, score!), so having the extra time to plan and save as well as prepare will be a HUGE relief! Something super excting and special to look forward to is also a great way to relax and come down after the wedding planning high...

59 Days until the wedding and I am mentally drained, exhaused and the anxiety is slowly getting worse... but we are both just so excited and happy for all the excitment 2020 has to offer us!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on December 6, 2019 at 12:01
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This is amazing!!! your honeymoon sounds like so much fun!! it also gives you something to plan and look forward too in the winter!

• Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That is SO exciting, Katie! You're going to have an amazing time!

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That sounds soooo exciting! FH and I really want to try a cruise at some point so all of you cruisers have to let me know how they are!!! Smiley smile

• Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yay for booking your honeymoon! It's great that you're going to be able to get away to somewhere warm next winter. I'm also doing a honeymoon cruise, such a great opportunity to see multiple places and there's so many activities.

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    So exciting. We're going to look at a cruise as well I think. I dont get married till one year after you though lol. I have a long wait.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics