Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sammi0723
Beginner September 2020 Alberta

We are going to Ibiza!! (venga Boys playing in the background)

Sammi0723, on February 12, 2020 at 15:23 Posted in Honeymoon 0 5

Hi Everyone!!

My fiance and booked our honeymoon a few weeks ago to Ibiza! We are extremely excited, as we both have never been to Spain before.

We searched for many months for an all inclusive resort, with a little of the extra special add-ons! that was not over $10,000.00. Another obstacle we faced was finding a place that did not potentially have Zika, as we didn't want to worry about the whole baby making thing! who knew that there wasn't many places that were Zika free!? i highly recommend all couples check the government travel advisory site when booking if you plan or are already pregnant before the honeymoon!

Anyways! after searching non stop, we really though we would have to go somewhere that was not all inclusive like Hawaii? until a came across this forum that said Ibiza had all inclusive options. I at first thought it was not real (Cause there was something that i read that a few hotels in Hawaii had all inclusive , searched them up, that was a lie), but to my surprise it wasn't! and because it is just the start of the season in May, flights and all inclusive with upgrades cost us less then if we were to go All inclusive with upgrades to Mexico!

If anyone is having troubles finding a place, i recommend taking a look at Ibiza!

For those that have been to Ibiza before,do you have any recommendation for day activities and night outings? We are staying on the east side of the island (more quite and relaxing from the west side; the party side)

Thanks!!

Sam

We are going to Ibiza!! (venga Boys playing in the background) 1

5 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on March 6, 2020 at 15:50
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wow that looks amazing!!! enjoy!

• Sammi0723
    Beginner September 2020 Alberta
    Sammi0723 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We are very thrilled! cannot wait. Oh, awesome, I'll have to check that out.

Thanks!

Sam

• Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ibiza is so gorgeous Smiley love You must be thrilled!

Personally I'm a big fan of the Lonely Planet's travel guides.

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That looks beautiful! And thanks for the tips 😉
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That sounds like so much fun!!! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics