Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Courtney
Super July 2018 Ontario

Videographer

Courtney, on June 15, 2018 at 18:27 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 15

So we originally weren't hiring a Videographer because we both didn't want to spend the additional money. We planned on setting up some go pros to capture the ceremony as I really wanted to have our vows on tape.

As we've gotten closer to the day, I've been REALLY worried about the sound quality and where the heck we even mount the Go Pros. I thought about it and I actually would be really upset if I didnt have our ceremony/vows on tape.

So I went videographer hunting. I found an AMAZING guy who is a bit newer to Video but does AMAZING photography. Only $350 too for two guys, four cameras, being on-site for an hour and editing and getting all our raw footage.

Sorry - I'm getting excited. I had to be braggy! YAY!!!!

15 Comments

Latest activity by Rachael, on June 20, 2018 at 10:10
  • Rachael
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Rachael ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Great deal! I'm glad you were able to book someone rather than have the stress of filming your wedding yourself so now you can be in the moment on your big day!

• Lizmridha
    Curious November 2018 Ontario
    Lizmridha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you so much Smiley heart

• B
    Devoted September 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Nice, sounds Awesone
  • Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

He goes by Josh Stone Media if you look him up on FB or online Smiley smile

• Emily
    Devoted November 2018 Ontario
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That's fantastic! I thought I was getting a good deal for $1000! Everyone whoes established in the GTA cost close to, if not above $3000! Yours is a fantastic price!
  • Cindy
    Devoted July 2019 Ontario
    Cindy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That's a great deal. After I saw the extra costs in videography, we decided against it. But one of my bridesmaids, whose husband used to be a videographer for weddings, offered to do it as a gift. I think we'll just get him to do the ceremony as I want him to enjoy the wedding too. But so glad we decided against initially. Tbh, we couldn't afford it.
  • Tyanna
    Super June 2019 British Columbia
    Tyanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm so torn about a videographer. Some days I really want one for certain aspects of my wedding, and then other days I feel like it's a total waste of money in this day and age of cameras on devices. I know the quality wouldn't be the same, but I have hired an amazing photographer to capture all of our special moments as stills 😪
  • Lizmridha
    Curious November 2018 Ontario
    Lizmridha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Can I get the contact info for your videographer? We’re looking for someone affordable too. I just can’t send $1200 on a half an hour ceremony :/
  • Karen
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Karen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wow that's an amazing deal! Mine is $1250 for all day shooting and 2 cameras. & it's my best deal out of the wedding venue i hired
  • Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We had both said the same thing at first and then realized that we actually both really wanted it. You got an amazing deal on yours! Ours is $1000 for two videographers for 4 hours. We get a 3-4 minute highlight video and then the 10-15 edited video. She plugs her stuff right into the sound board to get amazing sound quality. For another $50 she will give us a video of just the speeches so we are deciding if we want that or not
  • T
    Frequent user August 2018 British Columbia
    Terri ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I also didn’t want to spend the money but started to second guess myself.i just booked a friend who just finished film school so I know it will be great! 250 is a great deal!!
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Holy moly! That is great pricing! Did you just google videographers or look on kijiji?? I must know! lol

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thats great for a price and that you're happy to keep your budget low and firm. You did try to think the process through before going into the unknown.
  • Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    So glad you found one for such a great price. (Sorry, hit the send button early) lol
    i agree, you’ll have a piece of mind not worrying about quality of the sound, and also angle. I was on the fence but FH didn’t want to spend the money on it haha
  • Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That’s an amazing deal!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics