Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sydney
Beginner August 2021 Alberta

venue question

Sydney, on September 13, 2019 at 11:54 Posted in Alberta 0 4
My Fiance and I are going to view BBQ Acres for our Wedding Venue (Reception and Ceremony) for August 2020. Has anyone had any issues with them? Or does anyone have any tips for me?
I asked them the deposit price, if there is an extra cost for the ceremony. Everything seems really clear and amazing on the website. I just dont wanna get screwed over for my wedding.
If you've had an amazing experience I'd love to hear that too!! TIA

4 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on September 23, 2019 at 16:36
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It looks nice online. i would just make sure and add more decor to make it look nicer but thats just me!

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Venue looks great and the hall itself. I hope it all works out for you and your budget.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My gosh! I am in MB so I obviously didn't look into places in AB... but this place sounds great! Price is good, outdoor ceremony space looks nice, I'm sure the reception area could be spruced up with some colour imo, but it looks great!

I recommend that link that Katelyn gave - it covers all the questions that I would have asked!

• Katelyn
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Katelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I don't have experience with this but here is a link to questions you may want to ask ahead of booking. https://www.markelinsurance.com/resources/special-event/venue-questions

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics