Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
British Columbia

Venue Needed

Lori, on April 28, 2019 at 17:33 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 9
Looking for a natural special ceremony venue in Langley/Abbottsford/S. Surrey. We could do the ceremony and the reception at the same place, but we do not seem to be able to find a venue that is suitable for both especially the ceremony. Help!! Wedding Aug. 2020 and 150ish guests, start around 1:00pm at least. Thanks!! Lori

9 Comments

Latest activity by Lori, on May 5, 2019 at 02:05
  • L
    British Columbia
    Lori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Beautiful photo than you Alissa! We will check it out! L

• Alissa
    Frequent user September 2020 British Columbia
    Alissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Have you looked at newlands golf course? Highly reccomend checking it out. They have amazing Inclusive packages.
    The golf course has a pretty treeline for the ceremony and the reception space has these beautiful atrium windows.

Venue Needed 1
  • L
    British Columbia
    Lori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks for all the good ideas! I am looking into all of them!! Also the Kirkland house in Ladner. Anybody heard anything about these?

• L
    British Columbia
    Lori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The mountain view and something unique are exactly what we are looking for, thanks!! L

• L
    British Columbia
    Lori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We will check out those for sure! Thanks, I appreciate you taking the time to reply!! L

• L
    British Columbia
    Lori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you so much! We will check both of those out! L ps great photos!!!

• Maegan
    Super July 2018 British Columbia
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you are willing to use different venues for the ceremony and reception, Aldergrove Regional Park is a beautiful ceremony option! We rented out the black tail picnic shelter area and it worked well for about 150 guests. Also the park is an amazing location for photos!
    Im sure Campbell Valley regional park in Langley is also a great location, and they might be able to do recptions as well.. I’d look into it Smiley smile

Venue Needed 2

Venue Needed 3

Venue Needed 4
  • Hélène
    Devoted September 2019 Alberta
    Hélène ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We looked at some places in Fort Langley for my mom's 80th. I think one was the Fort Langley Golf Course ...it was a strong contender. We ended up going with Hazelmere Golf and Tennis Club in the end. Granted, we were looking for a birthday not a wedding...

I hope you find something suitable soon!

• Seleena
    Super September 2019 British Columbia
    Seleena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It sounds weird, but a friend of mine got married last year at the Abbotsford International Airport. It’s called Airside Event Spaces http://airsidespaces.com/
    It was a very unique venue and everything was done in the same area. It had a cool view of all the mountains and they got to take pictures in the little planes outside.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics