Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Newbie June 2019 Saskatchewan

Vendor searching in Saskatoon

Connie, on March 15, 2017 at 13:38 Posted in Saskatchewan 0 5
Looking for a venue that is able to be big enough to fit everyone as well as do both the ceremony and reception. Finally we had found the perfect place and all that's left is putting the deposit down!! Iam so excited as once that is booked it will actually be real. I cannot wait to get married to my best friend!! We are still debating on having a supper or not. Once that's decided invitations to be ordered and everything else will fall into place!! Yaaaay

5 Comments

Latest activity by April, on October 25, 2017 at 16:18
  • April
    Frequent user September 2018 Saskatchewan
    April ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We also wanted one location for both the ceremony and reception. We decided on Louis’, wedding isn’t until sept 2018 so still lots of time to brainstorm decorating ideas. Happy planning!
  • Jacqueline
    Newbie August 2018 Saskatchewan
    Jacqueline ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are in a small town with few options for venues. We wanted something convenient for 1st of all..our guests! Then for us! We found a small community that bought thier school when it was closed. Its ran by volunteers that are MORE then willing to accommodate! Ceremony, reception, supper and dance all in 1 building! There's play structures for the little ones. Huge field for campers and tenting guests! And equipment for our baseball game on Sunday during gift opening, cleanup and BBQ!! Check you small towns in your surrounding area! (psst.... $300 for the whole weekend!!)
  • Katelyn
    Newbie June 2018 Saskatchewan
    Katelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Where is your reception going to be held? I've had so much fun finding a venue in Saskatoon! We booked the Willows for our reception and I think the views and pictures will be amazing!
  • C
    Newbie June 2019 Saskatchewan
    Connie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Iam so excited!! When I go put the deposit on I will definitely post pictures. I cannot wait till we can decorate. We have a wedding consultant that is going to help with all the centerpieces and backdrops. Cannot wait to work with her. We are still looking for a photographer that is in our price range. Our date we June 29th 2019. It's great as that is the date that we first met!! So it's even more meaningful to us. The day we get married we would have known each other for 7 years. Can't believe that as I feel as though I have known him my entire life😍😍
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Connie! That's amazing! Congrats on finding your venue! How does it look like? Smiley love I can't wait to see pictures! Let us know once it's all confirmed! You should join us in these discussions!!

What wedding date did you choose?

The venue and catering. Check?

What wedding dress did you choose?

What's next on your list? Have you already find a photographer? Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics