Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sarah
Beginner May 2020 British Columbia

Ugly Chandelier Coverage?

Sarah, on October 2, 2019 at 16:14 Posted in Wedding reception 0 4

Help me! there are several of these Chandeliers in our reception tent that I learned after that i cannot take down! any tips or suggestions to cover it or make it look better would be very much appreciated!

help!Ugly Chandelier Coverage? 1

4 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on October 3, 2019 at 05:45
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I do like the idea of sheer material that may bring out the colour you like light and airy with a cut enough to allow heat through the top and the to size of the chandelier. Drapery from the light may help to take the attention of the chandelier and focus on the swags and lights if added for the touch. Some ideas if there were some beams in the tent as shown.

th?id=OIP.2MTkP2Wha2KXjLc_UOqjlgHaE8&w=2th?id=OIP.gzWs8X1HJKfTjvcy1e5EFgHaJ4&w=1This may be a better idea with petals or flowers of the colours to incorporate into your wedding reception.

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hmm what about those like paper covers that ikea sells for lights? something like this not sure whta they are called https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/p/solvinden-led-solar-powered-pendant-lamp-outdoor-globe-white-00421939/

or can you string balloons or get some draping to cover the lights completely that would make the room look nice too get it in white or your wedding colors

• Sarah
    Beginner May 2020 British Columbia
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh that could work! looks like ill be needing some pinterest inspiration for that!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hmmm, is there any way you could use a non-flammable material to drape around it? That way it's like a column light?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics