Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Meghan
Devoted April 2019 Ontario

Ugh the Weather

Meghan, on April 15, 2019 at 13:11 Posted in WeddingWire 0 17

Ugh the Weather 1

My wedding is in 12 days and I was stupid and checked the 14 day weather forecast haha decent weather EVERY day except my wedding day. I know its far enough away that it can change...I just it hope it changes for the better *fingers crossed*

17 Comments

Latest activity by Meghan, on April 25, 2019 at 10:04
  • Meghan
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! Now it’s looking like rain the day before and after but the actual day of is looking good...and it’s only two days away so I hope it doesn’t change again (unless it wasn’t to get warmer haha)

I hope the weather changes for you and it turns out sunny!
  • Leah
    Curious May 2019 Ontario
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I did the same thing! We are getting married in 9 days and it's calling for rain! Fingers crossed for you!!

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

*fingers crossed!*

But you're right! I find the weather can change every day and every hour hah! They can only predict so much! Make the best of the day as it's given to you both!

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I checked every day and it changed every day! It was supposed to be sunny but ended up raining. It worked out and the important thing is rain doesn’t change the importance of the day: still get married (although our marriage licence did blow away- but thankfully into the crowd!
  • Meghan
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you! it has now changed to mostly sun with 5-10mm of rain...I expect it will keep changing right up until the day haha

Aw hopefully it changes again for you! OR maybe the snow/rain will be super early in the morning or later at night! It will be so lovely either way Smiley smile I have my fingers crossed for sunny warm weather for you!

• Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    As in the weather! Your day will be beautiful regardless
  • Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    It’s back to snow and rain. Ugh! I have to stop looking! Lol. Hopefully your day ends up beautiful!
  • Meghan
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh I hope it stays clear for you!!!

haha and thank you. I am hoping for at least a bit of sun...and if it HAS to rain, that's is ok as long as its not torrential...

• Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We checked the weather for our wedding this Saturday and it said snow and rain three days before our wedding, on or wedding and 3 days after. We looked today and it says clear for our wedding day! Haha. I’m really hoping that won’t change. But it probably will. LOL. Just keep checking! Hopefully by then it will change. The weather people are usually wrong anyway haha
  • Erin
    Curious September 2019 Alberta
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Don't Stress! Even if it's pouring rain or even showering the morning of, it always seems to turn around in time for the important parts.
    I photographed a wedding last year and rained the night before and the day of up until about 30 minutes before the ceremony. The grass was super lush, the air smelled so fresh & the sun came out warming everything up.
    Keep your chin up, the weather guys are normally wrong anyways. CONGRATULATIONS!

• Dionne
    Frequent user August 2019 Ontario
    Dionne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I looked up my wedding day weather on the farmers almanac a year in advance and checked the weather on the date in the past. Who knows what will happen. Fingers crossed for a beautiful day for you.

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Honestly- where I am the weather has been changing like crazy lots! I know your gonna stress regardless of what we say, but just remember it can change. Also, there can be moments where it stops raining and can take some nice photos. I would research some indoor locations just incase its really raining. Always good to have a plan b!

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Lol! I do the exact same!
    I actually came across a snap chat I sent to my sister on October 4th this year. It was 21, beautiful and sunny!

Meghan, you are not alone! I check the weather multiple times a day when I know something is happening that day! A lot can change in 2 weeks!!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh I can already tell you that I will be checking for the weather as soon as September rolls around - I've already looked up the temperatures about 6 times for previous years!

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The 14 day forecast is always cursed lol!

I hope it ends up changing, so that you don't have the worry about rain, but if it does, it does mean good luck! Smiley laugh

• Meghan
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you! I hope you have amazing weather too! Smiley smile

Luckily everything is indoors...but it would be nice to have some outdoor pictures/not have to worry about my dress in the rain

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Weather is my biggest concern for our wedding day as well. I promised myself I wouldn't check or discuss the weather forecast that week. Hopefully it ends up being a beautiful day for you!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics