Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

True or False? - I wish I had more help planning

Joey, on 3/December/2018 at 08:05 Posted in Plan a wedding

Do you wish you had more support while you plan this wedding, that you could delegate some of the more unpleasant tasks to someone else? Or do you wish you had less help so you could get on with planning things in your own way, in your own time?

True or False? - I wish I had more help planning

True or False? - I wish I had more help planning 1

Photo by Shing Weddings in Vancouver

>> Click here to go to the next question - I have hired a vendor without checking ratings and reviews

>> For more True or False fun, start at the beginning of our game

Share:

34 Comments

• Steph
    Devoted October 2020 Ontario
    Steph ·
    False, my mom and fiancé and I are really loving it
  • Andrea
    Devoted April 2020 Ontario
    Andrea ·

I would say semi true. I wish I had support from a person I considered a really good friend at one point of time. But then I think about the vision I want for my wedding. And I realize that.. it's best to do it ourselves, just me and my FH.

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·

I'm torn. There are some tasks that I would have loved to delegate to someone else but other ones that I wanted to plan by myself.

• Amanda
    Curious September 2020 Ontario
    Amanda ·

False - I am a planner no matter what the occasion. However I have really great friends that have helped me so much! #grateful

• Geneviève
    Devoted September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·

False, my fiancee and I are planners and we think most the exact same way. I get irritable when too many people try to offer opinions and inject themselves.

• Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·

True and False, I don't really need help with the planning aspect but it would be nice if my mom and sister lived closer so they could see everything I am referring too.

• Brittany
    Master January 2019 British Columbia
    Brittany ·

False - I'm a Type A control freak, and even when I ask for help I usually correct them Smiley atonished ... my mom is so much like me though, I love her help. She lives on Vancouver Island though, so it's kind of good, we don't see each other too often, so she doesn't get overloaded with wedding chores, and is more willing to do big projects with me when she visits.

• Emily
    Devoted February 2020 Ontario
    Emily ·

False - I prefer to do everything myself..

• Vinod
    Featured August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    False.
    I had everything under control and did my research for the most part. The vendors ubderstood our needs and payments.
  • Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·

False. i'm enjoying planning. just wish there was more money help. and got more of a response from FH on things (hes so laid back...hes rolling with it).

• Kelsie
    Featured July 2020 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    Yes and no. On decor related things, yes. I’m not creative at all and find it the most difficult part of the planning process.
  • Alexandra
    VIP November 2019 British Columbia
    Alexandra ·
    False- I have more people offering to help than I really need lol! There’s not enough to do just yet!
  • Donna
    Devoted July 2019 Ontario
    Donna ·

I really have not had alot of help planning my wedding, the help I did receive was awesome

• Bianca
    Featured August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·

False. I honestly love planning solo, but I just wish I had more time to plan.

• Robyn
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Robyn ·

False. I wish I had LESS help. Too many chefs right now.

• Emily
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Emily ·
    False. We really didn’t have much help aside from setup and tear down and I was happy for that!! Less opinions and drama.

Comment on this discussion

Related articles