Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

True or False - I find wedding planning fun

Joey, on April 22, 2019 at 08:45 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 30

Some people love wedding planning so much they get the blues once it's over. Some people cry at their wedding because they're so full of relief that they don't have to plan the wedding anymore. Has wedding planning been so fun that you've dreamed of switching careers and becoming a wedding planner or event planner? Or do you never want to plan another event again?

I find wedding planning fun: true or false?

True or False - I find wedding planning fun 1

Photo from Lionel and Mirloude's wedding in Toronto, Ontario

Thank you for playing our Monday-Funday game! I hope these questions helped you find other members who are going through the same planning experiences that you are.

For more fun and support, click here to start at the beginning of our True or False game, or play our original True or False game here.

30 Comments

Latest activity by BunnyBride, on September 7, 2019 at 18:10
  • BunnyBride
    Super August 2334 Nova Scotia
    BunnyBride ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

True. I love event planning, but don't get to do it that often....this wedding and my sister's two baby showers are about it.

I enjoy doing a lot of creative and artsy things anyway, so all the projects have been a blast.

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

True! I have a huge binder with ALLL of our wedding details and vendor info and everything and everyone loves looking at it. I also love looking at all the different ideas on line and seeing it all slowly coming together Smiley smile

• Erin
    Super May 2022 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

True, I am enjoying it. I like making plans and love making lists so it's right up my ally!!

• Summer
    Devoted May 2019 Ontario
    Summer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    True!! One of my bridesmaids and I want to get into party planning after this!
  • Robyn
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Robyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    False. I hate planning so much, I am going to be so relieved when the day is here and I can just enjoy the fruit of all this insane stress.
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

True. I'm really going to miss this all when I'm done.

• Amanda
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

True.. It's been pretty fun I think

• Veronica
    Super October 2021 Alberta
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

TRUE. Love wedding planning! I love love event planning and this is like getting to plan the biggest event ever.

• Monica
    Devoted June 2019 Ontario
    Monica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am totally enjoying wedding planning and will be bummed when it’s all done! Can’t wait to help plan my brother and sister’s weddings when it comes time and a few of my friends!! Lol
  • A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

True. All the organization and planning are a hoot for this Type A psycho Smiley xd The only thing that sucks is watching the $$$ float away.

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    True! I love it. Which is super different because I normally hate planning big things. But when it’s a day about you and your number one person it’s a different story!
  • K
    Expert June 2019 Ontario
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    True and false. I enjoy parts of it but I'm a huge procrastinator so I feel like I'm really gonna feel the pressure in the next few weeks as I try to get everything done
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    True! I did enjoy it! Kind of sad when it ended. But, now I have a new job and there is an aspect of event planning, so I still get some of the planning fun but less focus on centrepieces and more on games!
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Some parts, there's a definite love/hate relationship with it! But at the end of the wedding day, it'll be worth it.

• Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    True and false. When I started I absolutely loved it. Now that we are about a month away I cannot wait for it to be over. The past few months have been so stressful and I can't wait to just get on with our lives!
  • Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    False. i hate it so much ahaha i cannot wait for the wedding to get here so the planning will be over
  • Jenna
    Frequent user February 2021 Nova Scotia
    Jenna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have a love/hate relationship with it haha there are aspects I’m having a ton of fun with and others not so much..
  • Meghan
    Devoted April 2019 Ontario
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

True! I have absolutely loved it...I'm a huge planner though. I feel like I missed my calling and should have become a professional party/wedding planner haha

Some parts were stressful, but over all I really enjoyed it all. Now all I have left to do is write our speech with my FH, and then get married in 5 days!

• Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

True.
    I've enjoyed it, for sure...but I wouldn't quit my day job to become a wedding planner!

• Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    False. HATE IT haha
  • Paige
    Frequent user June 2019 Manitoba
    Paige ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    False. Some parts were fun but with my anxiety, I overthink EVERYTHING and it all becomes so stressful.
  • Seleena
    Super September 2019 British Columbia
    Seleena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

True. I've enjoyed the wedding planning process. I don't find it as stressful as everyone makes it seem. Maybe because I don't have many guests and no wedding party to create drama for me?

• Alix
    Expert June 2021 Saskatchewan
    Alix ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    So far I've had fun planning it but I don't know if I would change careers to be a wedding planner though
  • Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

False! there was somethings I thought were fun, mainly its just stressful.

• Shla
    Devoted October 2021 Ontario
    Shla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    False. I hate it. But, well, I'm not a huge fan of weddings at all in the first place. Never seen the point.
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    False!

I am going to be so happy once I’m done 😂
  • Kathy
    Frequent user August 2019 Ontario
    Kathy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I can’t wait for it to be over. I get anxiety some days 😂
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It is fun when you get what you want and have full control without the parents/siblings having any say in the final decision. Size of the wedding depends on how much work needs to be looked at and how much time is going into getting all the final details/plans set.

Family opinions in my case was the fall back affect due to what occasions were to be held back or what not to do in many discussions. It just hurts to not get what the couple wants and feel torn between my husband and family as I only heard negative things for the most part and was the middle person to hear it all. The torn feeling of them all not being on the same page or to say what good may come out of this day.

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

True! Very fun! I love planning hahah! And I have a very creative mind that needs to be doing something at all times! I'm actually worried about it being over because I'm not sure where I will be able to express my creativity then haha!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

False! It was fun-ish at first when it was about what I want and the aesthetic of it all - but after money and worrying get involved it takes a turn real quick!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics