Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tyanna
Super June 2019 British Columbia

Things are getting real!!

Tyanna, on January 20, 2019 at 04:25 Posted in DIY 0 17
I had a very productive day today! Ended up with a rare day off of work and the gym due to a sinus infection, so I made the most of it and knocked off some big tasks! invites for full wedding, reception only, and rehearsal dinner as well as maps labeled and printed for out of town guests, details cards, RSVP, drink tickets, bar menu/sign rough drafts for ceremony and reception, and I got all the cutting done as well as about half of the names written in for the RSVP's. It's been a long 15 hours of wedding planning but I'm feeling like a great weight's been lifted off my shouldeds now and I know I'll sleep like a baby !

Now to perfect my wedding website tomorrow so its ready for invites to officially go out!

Things are getting real!! 1

Things are getting real!! 2

Things are getting real!! 3

Things are getting real!! 4

Things are getting real!! 5

17 Comments

Latest activity by Donna, on January 24, 2019 at 22:54
  • Donna
    Devoted July 2019 Ontario
    Donna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yes there's something going on with this sinus congestion flu like headache ivery had that. It's not very fun. It dies allow you to do a lot while your at home for your Wedding that's for sure. Hoping that you feel better soon. P.S like what you have done.
  • Alycia
    Expert March 2020 Ontario
    Alycia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

WOW, how productive! Don’t you just love days like that, sucks being sick, I know what that’s like! But it’s fun when you can get something done while you have the time off to rest

• Cherry
    Devoted October 2019 Quebec
    Cherry ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wow, they are beautiful. I am in the process of searching how to print my own invitation. Do you mind sharing where did you get the paper? Did you buy the template and print it yourself? I love the gold trim on the RSVP. How did you do that?

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I meant to say rehearsal but my brain typed reception lol Smiley tongue

• Tyanna
    Tyanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hahaha yes, the RSVPs are definitely my favourite! I'm hoping it will at least get the point across for people but its very much "our" humor as well!

Reception invites are with everything else, in an envelope within the main envelopeSmiley smile
  • Tyanna
    Tyanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We've had the designed done for a few months but finally decided we really needed to print them! I spent yesterday getting the remainder of the papers cut and glued!
  • Tyanna
    Tyanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I believe in you up! The nice part is that once you're on a roll it's really easy to get stuff done!
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Daaaaang girl!! As sucky as it is to hear about the sinus infection, that is awesome when it comes to the planning! It's crazy how the little things can add up!

• Hélène
    Devoted September 2019 Alberta
    Hélène ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ho-ly! You have been productive!!

I can only hope some of that productivity strikes over the next week or two as I (finally) have a break from school. My next break won't be until the end of April, so I had best get things done now!

• Cindy
    Devoted July 2019 Ontario
    Cindy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wow, good for you. Things look great! I wish I was productive as you. But you kinda made me realize I should get on with my invitations!! Its all getting so real.
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Those all look SO beautiful! YAY to productive days Smiley laugh

• Allison
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I really like the RVSP cards and how they aren't square and the please bring a chair and a sandwich after the deadline lol!!

Are you gonna put reception dinner invites with the wedding invitations or mailing them out separately?

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Amazing congrats!!! The invites are beautiful!!!! We had a huge wedding productive day yesterday too and man does it ever feel good to get a good chunk off the to do list!!!
  • Monica
    Devoted June 2019 Ontario
    Monica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Great job!! Looks amazing
  • Casey
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wow those look awesome!! What a great feeling to get all of that done!
  • Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congratulations on having a super productive day!
  • Katrin
    Frequent user September 2019 Ontario
    Katrin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wow wow wow! Congrats! Everything looks beautiful. Smiley smile You've inspired me to get going!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics