Janaya
Featured August 2019 Saskatchewan

Thank you cards

Janaya, on 20/June/2019 at 16:32

Posted in Plan a wedding 17

I have seen a couple different posts now about thank you card etiquette and my question is.. do I have to send thank you cards? I didn't mail hardly any of my invitations since I hand delivered almost all of them.. so I dont have anyone's address, and I plan to say a huge thank you to everyone after...

I have seen a couple different posts now about thank you card etiquette and my question is.. do I have to send thank you cards? I didn't mail hardly any of my invitations since I hand delivered almost all of them.. so I dont have anyone's address, and I plan to say a huge thank you to everyone after my shower, and at the wedding. I do not want to send thank you cards especially since we have mostly asked for gift cards or cash to furnish our home.

I know the older generation folk would appreciate the card but everyone else would probably just say oh cool and throw it in the trash. I personally have never cared to receive a thank you card, especially since I know the bride and groom are already busy and spending a lot of money.

idk just curious to hear everyone's thoughts

Share:

17 Comments

• Amanda
    Featured June 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    I think most people expect to get a thank you card. yes we thank everyone for coming to our events but a thank you card is more personal. I have received them and I also have not and it's never been earth shattering either way but I do personally think sending them is a must.

Comment on this discussion