Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Becky
Beginner September 2018 Ontario

Tent Rental Advice

Becky, on April 24, 2018 at 10:22 Posted in Ontario 0 4

So I need some advice on how to make this idea work, I have booked my wedding for this September 7th to take place at my work places's gardens (Clarington Museums and Archives). I am hoping, wishing and praying that we will not need a tent as the grounds are beautiful when they are in season and my fiance and I really want to have the outdoor backyard like wedding feel as it is going to be a family BBQ that happens to be a wedding as well.
Essentially I am wondering what I should do. Do I inquire with local rental vendors how far in advance they require booking and book closer to if needed? Do I just risk it and worst case have it inside the museum? Do I just get a tent to be safe? Really any advice on this would be greatly appreciated!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Becky, on April 27, 2018 at 18:05
  • Becky
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hey Lynnie,
    I'm actually in the midst of inquiring about that as we only have about 80 people I'm doubting it will be a problem just have to wait for a confirmation 😊. I just like to be prepared just in case.
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Becky! Is there enough room inside the museum that it would work as a plan b for inclement weather? I had a surprise hurricane on my wedding day so I'm definitely sensitive to bad weather on your wedding day!

• Becky
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks Bianca! That's probably the route in going to have to go.
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You have to do what feels right for you. If you'll be comfortable moving your wedding inside, go for it. If you have your heart set on having an outdoor wedding, start contacting local tent rental companies and find out how soon in advance you'd have to book a tent. That way you could check the weather leading up to in and figure out if you'll need the tent.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics