Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Charlotte
Frequent user July 2021 Ontario

Tanning?

Charlotte, on October 6, 2020 at 21:38 Posted in Beauty 0 6
I’m very pale skilled and tend to burn easily. I don’t hold a tan at all. I’ve never done a tanning bed, spray tan or even at home bronzers and such. My wedding is at the end of July, so I’d like to have a little tan and no tan lines! The dress is not strapless but is an illusion neckline. Any tips and tricks? Things to avoid? Thing to do? Products you recommend?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Charlotte, on October 8, 2020 at 21:23
  • Charlotte
    Frequent user July 2021 Ontario
    Charlotte ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you all, I’d definitely do a test run if I went that route!
    What at home tanning products are there to give me just a bit of colour so I don’t look so much like a ghost??
    Or what tips do you all have regarding tan lines? How to prevent? What if I get them/how to cover?
  • Celine
    Frequent user October 2022 Quebec
    Celine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would definitely do a trial run before hand so you can see if you like the results at all. Maybe it won't be what you hoped for.

• Christiana
    Super November 2020 British Columbia
    Christiana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You absolutely don’t need a tan unless that’s what you want! I’m also extremely pale and I’m opting for no tan. I’m able to tan a bit (I still look pale but just less ghostly lol), but I like my natural skin colour and it feels more like me.
    If you do decide you want a fake tan I HIGHLY recommend doing a trial run at least a few weeks before and maybe take some photos wearing a similar colour to your dress to get an idea of what you’ll look like.
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I thought about getting one, but ultimately I wanted to look like myself on our wedding day.

I would definitely do a trial run ahead of time in case you hate it or have an allergic reaction.
  • Arexy
    Devoted October 2020 Ontario
    Arexy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would suggest getting a spray tan by a processional. If you have another event coming up, like a bridal shower for example, get a spray tan as a trial run.
  • Mais
    Frequent user September 2020 Ontario
    Mais ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My sister in law had a mobile pop up tent lady come to her house and do a spray tan, first of all I love that idea, secondly it looked so natural on her and she was glowing.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics