Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Megan
Newbie July 2021 Alberta

Surveys on Website

Megan, on August 5, 2020 at 19:04 Posted in Tech support 0 2

I am trying to figure out what else to put for surveys on my website. Does anyone have any other neat ideas other than menu options for guests to choose?

Thanks Smiley smile

2 Comments

Latest activity by Tori, on August 6, 2020 at 12:41
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This is what we asked:

Should we add mac & cheese to the menu? (we had been contemplating whether people would want it or if the buffet we already had set was sufficient - but a 73% voted yes while the other 27% voted "It's your wedding and I will eat what you order or eat ahead of time!"

Alcohol preference? we listed; Tequila/Vodka, Beer, Wine, Whiskey/Rum/Rye (it helped a lot when it came to ordering our alcohol for the wedding as in the end we had barely any rum and vodka left!

Type of wine? Obviously we gave the options of red, white, both, or none

Type of beer? Our options were; Kokanee, Bud Light, Budweiser, and Coors Banquet - and then on the side we got some Busch for the FOTG and a little bit of Guinness for those select weirdos

Bus rides? We were wondering if people would use a bus shuttle from inside the city to the venue and then back in order to see if it was worth it to offer it. In the end we got the shuttle and it was full!

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

There's not really a need for surveys. Just put whatever question you need answers to in order to properly plan your wedding.

-Are you attending? Yes or No

-Meal Preference? Check Box

-Any allergies? Have them list them so you can send to caterer

-Do you have any accessibility needs?

-Do you require parking? (If it's not free and you intend to pay for their parking)

-Do you require overnight accommodation?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics