Stephanie
Frequent user bride July 2018 Alberta

Surprise Honeymoon Destination

Stephanie, on 12/November/2017 at 04:54 Posted in Honeymoon

My fiance is planning the honeymoon and I will have no idea where we are going until we get to the airport. I do like surprises but sometimes I just want to know! Anyone else having a surprise honeymoon?

Share:

4 Replies

• Maegan
    Expert bride July 2018 British Columbia
    Maegan ·
    Thats awesome! I love surprises but i feel like i am an overpacker amd would need to know what to pack or else id panic ahaha.
    We havent planned ours yet but i think we will just see where it takes us. We both have 2 months off work and we are started in Scotland and going fron there. So maybe not a surprise but definitely still an unknown!
  • Erin
    Featured September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·

This would make me lose my mind! My husband knows that I am not the biggest fan of surprises (hello Type A personality) so I don't think he would do this. I would love to know where you are going!

• Daphne
    Super bride July 2017 British Columbia
    Daphne ·

Make sure he at least lets you know what kind of clothes to pack ... for the times you actually leave the room

• Sonia
    Frequent user bride May 2019 Quebec
    Sonia ·
    That’s what I plan on doing with my fiance! Is he giving you any hints or is completely hush. You need to let us know where you went and how it was I love surprises but I love hints too

Comment on this discussion

Related articles