Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kaytee
Devoted September 2017 Alberta

Suit rental

Kaytee, on January 22, 2017 at 22:42 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 9

Hey,

Does anyone know about how much it costs to rent suits (suit + tie + shirt + maybe vest and shoes) and Derks? Anyone rented with them before...feedback?

9 Comments

Latest activity by Calfemen, on August 26, 2021 at 06:13
  • Peggy
    Super May 2019 Alberta
    Peggy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We found Moores rental was about the same price (I think 20$ more), but the suits were much nicer with better options!

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I went to get my husband's suit rented and its the same price as buying it around $200. Moores may be higher based on brand name just as tuxedo royale.
  • Kaytee
    Kaytee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thank you Smiley smile

• Kaytee
    Kaytee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks Amy! That helps! We were looking at Derks because they have an offer where you rent 4 and get the groom's free. We only have 3 groomsmen including best man so my Dad will rent one too so wouldn't be able to get 5. I have heard good things about Moore's though.

• Amy F
    Beginner September 2017 Ontario
    Amy F ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are also going with Moore's. They have suits you can rent for as low as $200 and when we went to get more info they told us about a promotion, rent 5 suits and the grooms is free! Good luck Smiley smile
  • Jennifer
    Curious August 2017 British Columbia
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are going through Moores as well. And I'm pretty sure it's less than 200 per suit. Mind you the groomsmen aren't wearing coats. But it really depends on what style you are going for.
    As far as the rental process. The setting up didn't take very long. Can't say anything about the rest. Lol.
  • Kaytee
    Kaytee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks Smiley smile That is great info.
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Kaytee. So for the guys suits my FH and myself went in with 3 of the groomsmen and the 4th one lives in Mississauga so he wasn't able to make it but because they went in as a group they got $30 off the suit rentals - usually going in larger groups you get a group discount! They got the suits, a shirt, tie, shoes, socks, cufflinks, pocket square, vest and with the $30 of it was around $277 I believe. This is at Moores by the way... they are super helpful with everything!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Kaytee! Smiley heart I'm so glad to hear you're ready to choose the suits! Is it for the groom or the groomsmen? Smiley smile

You can ask for a quote to the vendors near you in our directory: Men's Formal Wear Alberta

I know that Chelsea also got the suits not so long ago, you could ask her: Guys suits!

What style will the guys go for? What colour will be their suits? Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics