Sydney
Expert August 2018 Ontario

Suggestions for engagement photos?

Sydney, on 7/August/2017 at 23:13 Posted in Before the wedding

My fiancé and I are hoping to do our engagement photos in the fall (a little later than we hoped, but all is good)! We would love to hear any suggestions of places for a photo shoot somewhere East of Toronto. We are located in Bowmanville and are stumped trying to think of locations!

Share:

5 Comments

• Tiffany
    Devoted October 2017 Ontario
    Tiffany ·

We did ours in jackson`s park (in Peterborough) last fall.. or Presqu`ile would be a great spot, same as prince edward county! I attached a couple photos from ours last fall in Jackson`s Park.

engagementit rained

engagementengagement

• R
    Curious December 2017 Ontario
    Ranaaaaaa ·

Hey,

I am having the same issue, any ideas for Vaughan area would be greatly appreciated

• Sydney
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Sydney ·
    View quoted message

Oh that's perfect, thank you!!

• Lynz
    Frequent user April 2018 Ontario
    Lynz ·
    Hey.
    Not sure if you have seen these websites but they have alot of places i was going to suggest in fall that are all in the Durham Region....some are more north tho but great for leaves. I saved these when i was looking at a place for ours.
    The 2nd link is great b/c it shows you many spot in the durham region and if you need a permit or not 😀
    1)https://www.durhamregion.com/whatson-story/4870487-7-great-places-to-see-the-fall-colours-in-durham-region/

2)http://www.heatherwindsor.com/engagement-and-wedding-photo-locations/

Best of luck in your choosing and have the best time!
  • Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·

Hi Sydney!! Oh fall is super nice to make pictures! Did you take a look at our directory? Toronto. I'm sure the other brides can give you inspiration: Engagement photos are tomorrow! - Engagement photos - Wedding Photography: Outside or inside photos? You already found your outfit? xx

Comment on this discussion

Related articles