Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sara
Devoted October 2018 Ontario

Subscription Boxes?

Sara, on June 5, 2018 at 16:54 Posted in Before the wedding 0 25

Has anyone subscribed to any wedding themed boxes?

I'm just trying to decide if I want to get the Miss to Mrs. or The Bride Box.

Does anyone have any experience with either? both?

Are there others out there?

25 Comments

Latest activity by Celine, on June 4, 2021 at 04:30
  • Celine
    Frequent user October 2022 Quebec
    Celine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I did not even know these existed. I guess I will have to research them and decide for myself
  • Kimberly
    Newbie October 2021 Pennsylvania
    Kimberly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I just received my first Miss to Mrs box today, and I absolutely love it.

It definitely made me more excited about planning our wedding!

I love the planner and my princess diamond pens: they are definitely my favorite items!

Can't wait for my second box!

Subscription Boxes? 1

• Futuremrsbain
    Newbie July 2021 Ontario
    Futuremrsbain ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I subscribe to the miss to Mrs box. For the most part I’ve been happy, But there have definitely been at least two boxes where I’ve been like wow this isn’t worth it. Otherwise I like the majority of the items, they are mostly useful for the wedding and I love getting a surprise every month.
  • Lillie
    Newbie December 2021 Massachusetts
    Lillie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I recommend Miss to Mrs box 10/10!

You won't regret it and it's definitely worth the money!

My first box came so nicely packaged, and everything is wrapped amazingly!

I had the biggest smile on my face and felt like I'm 5 years old again in Christmas morningSmiley smile

• Darlene
    Newbie January 2021 Newfoundland and Labrador
    Darlene ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Miss To Mrs subscription is great! I got it from my bridesmaids, and we had a lot of fun!

I especially liked the box with party items, it helped me to decorate my home, and it looked really awesome!

I love feeling excitement each month, waiting to see what I will receive.

It’s great that all items are beautiful, and many can be used even after the wedding.

Fun concept, which helps to enjoy before the wedding!

• Donna
    Newbie July 2021 Colorado
    Donna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My vote is for Smiley heart Miss to Mrs Box Smiley gift ! I receive them monthly and the goodies of the boxes are always so fun and useful. I love to use them all in my wedding planning journey and as a way to countdown to my wedding.

I’m going to be so sad once the wedding is over and I won’t be receiving my Miss To Mrs Box anymore, but at least I will have plenty of things to remind me about this wonderful timeSmiley ring !

• Krista
    Frequent user July 2018 Alberta
    Krista ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would skip it and ask your bridesmaids if they would come up with a creative box of goodies for your shower - each of the girls can bring one or two things to add to your box. Every day you can unwrap one as it gets closer to the wedding!

• Rachael
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Rachael ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I haven't subscribed to any, but will go through the comments to see if anyone's found anything worthwhile. I don't like having a lot of stuff that can't be utilized, so realistically I don't see myself subscribing to one.

• Leanne
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Leanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I ordered The Bride Box and it was not worth it!! I would not recommend it!

• Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I received a few months of the miss to mrs box, I looked forward to getting the boxes but definitely felt some of the items were stuff I would never use. I did get a few nice things, I have already used everything from the pamper box (bath bombs, face masks etc.) but overall I felt it wasn't worth the money to me.

• A
    Frequent user October 2018 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got one month of Bride Box, was fun to recieved it; the bag is got was neat and useful, gave the Bath bomb as a gift, the rest I didn't have use for. My daughter had fun with the snap Braclet. Overall I don't think I I'd spend the money (with exchange and shipping) for this one. I might try one Mr and Mrs just for fun.

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It's definitely a "frivolous" expense... so if it would put strain on your expense, or your relationship, I would say just opt not to do it. It's fun, but not worth making your fiance upset Smiley smile

• Sara
    Sara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

See that's what I'm excited about!

But FH said we can't afford it and that I shouldn't buy unnecessary things Smiley sad boo

• Sara
    Sara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yeah I read other reviews and it seems Miss to Mrs. is much better than the Bride box

It's so saddening that you were disappointed with your boxes.

• Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got the Bride Box subscription for 3 months. I didn't love it. There were some fun goodies, but mostly advertising. One box I got a straw hat that said bride, and a vial for placing sand from our honeymoon along with a "Mrs" luggage tag. The second box had some lipstick, a white bag that said bride, a mug (Miss to Mrs). I can't remember what the last one contained, but I wasn't wowed by any of it. I think I was mostly annoyed by the advertising in the box, but I get that's how they make their money.

The one Brittany describes sounds way cooler.

• Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I was looking into it. the miss to mrs seemed like the best one. but bride box was pretty good.
    I just couldn't justify getting one with the cost of exchange rate and shipping (even with a discount code). so I said screw it.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've been looking into both since I got engaged but haven't bought either of them yet because I am so far away from my wedding. I think that I will be getting The Bride Box just based on the fact that it is a little cheaper Smiley tongue I will probably get it starting in October as my wedding date is Oct. 5th 2019 so I unfortunately won't be able to give my input other than to point out the pricing difference.

• Marleau
    Marleau ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That’s good to know Brittany, I’ve always wanted one lol. I’m going to look into it.
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I was doing one and at first it was pretty cool but then I started getting stuff I would't really use. And it also sucked that I had to drive 45 minutes to pick it up each month. I cancelled after the third box.

• Sara
    Sara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

You go online, it's usually a monthly subscription. you pay a fee and they send you a box full of goodies. it's like a present every month - best thing ever LOL

There's TONS of subscription boxes for everything (pets, men, socks, make up, shirts, etc) but i've only found two for brides.

• B
    Devoted September 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    How do you go about subscribing to these boxes? I have never heard of them before
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Haha, yes! I love the boxes I've received... some people think the items are a little low grade, but I will use everything in every box.
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

You're very good at convincing people to get a subscription box. I totally want one now lol.

• Alexandra
    VIP November 2019 British Columbia
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I haven’t gotten any, but there’s also the ring boxes. They seem pretty good too!
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have the Miss to Mrs subscription! I did the full 8 months with a discount code. I'm 4 months in now... waiting for Box 5 this June...

I love it. I like the nick nacks, the planning advice, the bride themed goodies... I don't regret getting it at all.

Each box is themed: "Let's Plan This", "Stop! Pamper Time!", "Bridal Swag", etc... So it's really fun. I do a big reveal every month when I get it.

I've gotten useful items too... blinged out pens, foldable flats (for post-high heel dancing), kimono robe, vow books, balloons, etc....

I would recommend it, if you're okay with something fun... they aren't big expensive boxes, but they are just enough to keep me excited as the big day approaches.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics