Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kristi
Curious February 2020 Ontario

Style Board

Kristi, on October 19, 2018 at 13:31 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 7
Does anyone know of a good style board app that I can brainstorm with?

7 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on October 22, 2018 at 12:30
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I also use pinterest for not personal use as a hobby for others to get inspirations towards their dream day and ideas.

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Pinterest for me for sure! I make different boards based off: my colours, dresses, centerpieces, etc! Nice to have them separated like that my boards are so lovely now!!
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hey Kristi, I noticed you're replying to our messages, but if you want us to know that you're replying, make sure you hit "reply" under that person's comment! It links us to it, letting us know you've responded! Smiley smile That way if you have follow-up comments/questions, we are notified!!

• Kristi
    Kristi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That’s a great idea. Might be easier to use than just a collage.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Other than Pinterest the only other site that I can think of is prezi.com which is basically an internet version of a power point but better... At least you would be able to cut and paste things to be where you want them?

• Kristi
    Kristi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yes I use that too. I found a collage app that works so far for putting my colours & definitescin one big picture to see how they go together. Maybe that’s all I need. And to organize Pinterest better lol thanks for the input Smiley smile
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Honestly... I go with Pinterest... It's the easiest to use, and easiest to access (I use both my app and my desktop at work)...

I have made several boards, to keep things organized, Cakes, Bridal Party, Dresses, Decor, Gifts, Must-Have Photos, Engagement Photos, etc... It is quite a few boards to manage, but when I go into them, they are very specific, and show me a really good consensus of what I'm liking/the reoccurring theme of what I am saving.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics