Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kelsey
Newbie June 2020 Ontario

Stag and doe ticket prices

Kelsey, on February 16, 2019 at 10:58 Posted in Before the wedding 0 7
I’m just wondering what everyone has seen in terms of most expensive stag and doe/ jack and jill ticket prices. We are trying to decide on prices for ours- most we have seen are about $20. However, ours is going to include an open bar and buffet. What do you think a reasonable price for this would be?

7 Comments

Latest activity by Kelly, on June 17, 2019 at 01:40
  • Kelly
    Devoted May 2020 Ontario
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you are doing a buffet and open bar I would increase the ticket price to at least $30
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Price wise it sounds right for open bar and food if your cooking yourselves or catering from out. I have seen pricing beforehand charged and at door.

Average I have seen and was done for us was $15 and $10 at door and no open bar. The girls cooked the food themselves and ordered pizza the day before to arrive at a certain time for our event.

As a couple, you can charge what you find fair as a price.

• T
    Curious September 2020 Ontario
    Trish ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Anyone I’ve been to is $15 per person or a couple for $20 but never have I been to one with an open bar. My friends/family have made the most money ON the alcohol sales. Up to you of course! I’d at least $40 per person with food and open bar is reasonable.... too cheap even
  • Allison
    Frequent user June 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are doing $15 each but the average is $10, my brother and his wife had done $10 for theirs. My fiancés cousin had theirs at $20 with lots of food selection (sort of like a potluck + pizza) but all of them you paid for your drinks.

I think you could definitely do $20 drinks included but again that's where a lot of people make their money. Depends on the crowd too I guess ☺️
  • Daniela
    Frequent user September 2020 Ontario
    Daniela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ive never seen a ticket for a stag and doe be 20 . Max ive seen has been 10. They did provide lots of food, however, no open bar! I think if you are going to go for $20 and provide all that, then its reasonable! I would make sure to promote that.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Not sure about Stag & Doe's, but the most common price for wedding socials are $10. With that being said we make most of the money from selling alcohol and the social prizes.

• Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Kelsey! Congratulations on your engagement! Welcome to the Wedding Wire community!

We're not having a stag and joe/jack and jill, and to be honest I've never been to one.

I would think $15-$20 would be reasonable, depending on your venue, but check out these discussions for more opinions.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics