Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

T
Newbie November 2025 Ontario

Small Wedding Venues

Tiffiny, on August 20, 2019 at 10:29 Posted in Ontario 1 5
Hi everyone!
I am having a really hard time finding a beautiful small wedding venue that accommodates maybe a maximum of 75 guests. I don’t want to travel TOO far for it and any venue I find it always turns out that the cost is completely absurd! Does anyone know of a smaller venue close to Hamilton area?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Tiffiny, on August 20, 2019 at 12:01
  • T
    Tiffiny ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks for the feedback! Much appreciated!
  • T
    Tiffiny ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks for the recommendation! I’ll look into it! Smiley smile
  • M
    Expert September 2019 Ontario
    Meaghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I second Ancaster Mill. A lot of restaurants have private rooms as well. And wineries (Niagara region) also frequently accommodate smaller weddings
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Veronica,

When venue hunting, pricing will vary based on where you go and how much your budgeting for the actual event. Keep in mind that Banquet Halls to Hotels will cost more based on what they offer and extra cost of the room itself depending on the owner/manager. A few suggestions that may not be on a lower budget, yet suitable if fitting.

Community Center rental

Church basements if available for events

Parks (permits to look into if needed)

These places may have to be budgeted for what you have to get done if you are altering the costs of the halls that provide you with the needs you will get at one place. Check it out and see if this works for you. Otherwise, consider going the higher end knowing that you will less to do for décor and transportation.

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I can't recommend Ancaster Mill enough! I'm not sure on their pricing though, you'd probably have to contact them for a quote.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics