Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

Sleeping apart the night before the wedding? Keep or Cancel?

Lynnie, on September 16, 2019 at 09:49

Posted in Before the wedding 41

Will you be keeping with tradition and spending the night before your wedding sleeping separately? Or are you ready to cancel this old tradition? Keep or cancel? Next Question: Matching Bridesmaids Dresses Back to the Beginning: Keep or Cancel?

Will you be keeping with tradition and spending the night before your wedding sleeping separately? Or are you ready to cancel this old tradition?

Keep or cancel?

cfb_52341.jpg

Next Question: Matching Bridesmaids Dresses

Back to the Beginning: Keep or Cancel?

41 Comments

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Keep! I'm at the hotel with my mom the night before, he's staying with his dad.

• Michelle
    Expert October 2021 Nova Scotia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Cancel, we're renting an Airbnb with our wedding party to get ready at.

Plus my days are better waking up next to him so I wouldn't have it any other way

• Veronica
    Super October 2021 Alberta
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Keep for sure! This is one of the most important ones to me. I think it will make the wedding night that much more special.

• M
    Expert September 2019 Ontario
    Meaghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Cancel - we all slept at home the night before. I would have liked to have woken up together the morning of, but he got up early to go to work for a few hours (seriously!).
  • Katelyn
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Katelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Keep! I'm staying in a hotel with my bridesmaids and he is staying at home with all his groomsmen.
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Keeping this.

We do live together, but hair and makeup starts at 7:30, so its just easier for me to stay at my dads and wake up as late as possible LOL

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Keeping! We live in different homes anyway and will continue to do so after we buy our first home until we’re married! I just find it cute and exciting!
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are keeping. I'm spending the night in a big room with my girls. Not that I would care too much if plans changed and we couldn't do this.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Cancel!

I would have loved this but we are already doing a first look and our venue has 2 cabins with one being for us after we get married with only one bed... don't want anybody else sleeping on our bed!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics