Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stephanie
VIP May 2019 Ontario

Signature Cocktails!

Stephanie, on July 1, 2018 at 10:40 Posted in Wedding reception 0 17
Hey everyone!
I want to see and hear about everyones signature drinks at their wedding!
We are doing a starry night theme so our drink will be blue with edible sparkles on top! Pineapple vodka based as that is my faaaavourite~
What is everyone else planning??

Signature Cocktails! 1

17 Comments

Latest activity by Jessie, on July 16, 2018 at 15:51
  • Jessie
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Jessie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That sounds amazing! We aren't sure if we are able to do a signature drink yet or not but I would love to!!

• Leanne
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Leanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We are also using the same words for our bar sign, for the same reason!

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

No signature cocktails for us. I have thought of having a little personal touch at the bar, a framed sign that says,

"I'll be your glass of wine, you'll be my shot of whiskey"... because my FH drinks Crown and I drink white wine... then people kind of know "our drinks"... but we are doing a cash bar aside from a welcome drink ticket and wine on the tables.

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I actually had a shot of this combo over the weekend and it was amazing!!! Dangerous though when they taste so good and are just straight liquor hahah!!
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I would for sure if I was interested he same profession as you guys!! I hate to say it but if guests know you guys are they might be expecting something new and fancy from you guys! I've been to a wedding where the bride was a Baker and let me tell you the desserts were BEYOND amazing
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We had 2 signature drinks: a cucumber mojito and a bromosa (beer and OJ).

• Marie-Claire
    Devoted August 2018 Quebec
    Marie-Claire ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We aren't doing a signature drink drink per se, but we asked our venue to have the ingredients for mojito on top of their regular offer.

• Jennifer
    Curious September 2018 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Me and the fiance love whiskey but we know a lot of our guest wouldnt drink it straight and since we live on the green belt we are doing a Whiskey Peach Smash as our signature drink
  • Megs
    Curious September 2018 Ontario
    Megs ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Both myself and my beau are cocktail mixologists and create specialty cocktails all the time for restaurants and guests. But funny enough we won’t be creating any signature cocktails for our own wedding! Mayb I should rethink it lol!
  • Jennifer
    Frequent user June 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We've been contemplating doing a tiffany mimosa (lemonaid, blue curaco and Spumante) but since we are only having wine and beer at the wedding, I'm not sure if I want the added expense. Probably will be a decision made closer to the wedding - when we know if we have been good and stuck to the budget - or not.

Love the colour of your drink. Very similar to mine. Smiley smile

• Breanne
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Breanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That is so cute! Love it Smiley smile

I have mine but FH is still picking his:

Mine is called "The Breezy Bride" (my entire family calls me Breezy)

It is pretty simple but deliciously refreshing - Vodka, Sprite and Bar Lime (we are getting the bar lime from the restaurant we work at where they make it by hand for the margaritas - so it's not the sugary sweet stuff)

FH is a rum drinker so I imagine his will be something along the lines of a rum and coke

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love the idea of a signature cocktail! Yours sounds delicious Smiley smile

We're probably just going to have one for both of us since we both like Southern Comfort and ginger ale.

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Very cool!

We aren't necessarily doing signature drinks; we chose some of our favourite drinks. We are limiting the variety of alcohol and mixers so we have a "drink menu" but included the ingredients so if someone wants to create their own, they can!

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I actually just googled a blue drink on Google not sure what this is! Just colour inspiration! Our will look the same but only be vodka, pineapple juice and blue curacao!
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Exactly what I did too with the colors!!!
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Love the colour of the drink. Is that a blue lagoon? The coloured salt is looking good too.

You have a nice concept of drinks and variety for your guests to enjoy.
  • Tyanna
    Super June 2019 British Columbia
    Tyanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He is doing a dark and stormy, and I am doing a BlackBerry, lavender, and mint vodka soda. Our colours are grey, purple, and green so I wanted to try to incorporate those in my drink when I was planning it Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics