Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

Signature cocktail - is it a must-do?

Lynnie, on January 20, 2020 at 09:05 Posted in Wedding reception 0 23
Saved Save

Signature cocktails are a wedding trend that took over in the last few years! Do you know think of signature cocktails as a standard part of any wedding bar? Or does it not make your must-do list?

Are signature cocktails a must-do for you?? 🍸

Signature cocktail - is it a must-do? 1

Photo by John Robert Woods

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Thanks for taking part!! If you missed any questions, you can see them all linked here: What is a must-do to you?

If you enjoyed this series, check out some of our other games like: Dish those wedding details!, Dress Duels, and Old School or Online?

23 Comments

• Stefanie
    Frequent user August 2020 Saskatchewan
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute

This isn't a must. We are not going to have signature cocktails but we are buying our favourites for the bar like Original 16 and Gin. We are also going to stock the bar with the popular choices like vodka, rum, whiskey, etc.

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    Not a must but we did. We provided our own alcohol so didn’t have a wide variety
  • Ashley
    Featured August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute

Nahh skipping too many people drink different items!

• Steph
    Expert October 2020 Ontario
    Steph ·
    • Dispute
    Not a must-do for us, we have punch and open bar so I think the guests will enjoy as it is
  • Shannon
    Featured September 2020 Quebec
    Shannon ·
    • Dispute

Most likely no. Open bar will cover everything.

• Amelia
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute

Probably not. Neither of us drink enough to have a signature cocktail. Mine would just be white wine.

• Gloria
    Frequent user August 2020 Ontario
    Gloria ·
    • Dispute
    Not a must but I personally like it so we’re going with it. I don’t know what mine will be yet (something summery and blue since baby blue/Tiffany blue is one of our colours)... and his is probably An old fashioned lol (jd and coke)
  • Nelly
    Devoted October 2020 Ontario
    Nelly ·
    • Dispute

A must for our cocktail hour

• Vinod
    Featured August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute

Not a must do!

Family and friends had their choice of drinks they enjoyed. We don't drink all that much in the first place.

• Amanda
    Devoted October 2020 Alberta
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute

This isn’t a must but we are coming up with ideas so we can do this.

• Veronica
    Featured October 2020 Alberta
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute

Not a must do but we are doing this! Our venue is really creative and the bar tender is going to come up with a fall inspired recipe for us. Can't wait!

• Marissa
    Frequent user August 2020 Alberta
    Marissa ·
    • Dispute
    We'll be making some special cocktails for my bachelorette party (HP themed), but for the wedding itself we're going simple with bottled/can drinks only (beer, wine and coolers).
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute

Like the bouquet toss, I thought about it for a bit and was actually going to do it, but forgot to mention it to my venue lol. Again, it was one of those things no one really noticed.

One of my bridesmaids was/is pregnant so she got the bartender to make amazing mocktails for her. Some people actually ordered those but with booze in them too lol

• Michelle
    Featured October 2020 Nova Scotia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute

I want to have one. I saw a super cute photo on pinterest where the signature cocktail was named after the couple's dog so I thought that would be a super cute way to sort of involve our cats in the wedding.

• Rayanne
    Featured February 2021 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    Our venue offers them so we will probably take advantage of them
  • Geneviève
    Featured September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    We were given a choice of a house Bellini or sangria which was just as good for us!

Comment on this discussion

Related articles