Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Brittany
British Columbia

Show me your ______ ring!

Brittany, on August 13, 2018 at 12:28 Posted in Before the wedding 0 72

There are so many beautiful styles of engagement rings out there! From a Classic Solitaire, to new, unique, modern designs... You've got halos, double halos, single stone, multi-stone, pavé, split channel, vintage, modern, tension, cathedral, eternity bands, clusters, and more! No wonder our partners can get so overwhelmed!

Show me your ring! What style did you get? Did you and your partner look together? Did you drop hints? Or was it a total surprise?

For most people, we hope this is a piece of jewelry you'll be wearing every day for the rest of your life, so having it fit your style and personality is a must!

Get A Close Up Of That Bling!Show me your ______ ring! 1

My fiancé and I looked at engagement rings together years before we ever got engaged... so he knew my style. The ring he ended up getting was one I'd never seen before, and he customized it just for me! I wanted a bigger ring, without breaking the bank, so we opted for a split channel, double halo style! It's a great way to get more ring, without going overboard on that centre stone!

My fiancé also picked an Artisan Diamond (from Spence Diamonds), so we got a nearly perfect stone, and it is also guaranteed to be more ethical and environmentally friendly. You can find out more here.

There is also a matching wedding band that curves to hug the side of the engagement ring.

Double Halo Engagement RingShow me your ______ ring! 2

72 Comments

Latest activity by Tyanna, on September 12, 2018 at 23:52
  • Tyanna
    Super June 2019 British Columbia
    Tyanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Mine came from etsy. I knew we were getting engaged and have talked about it lots over the last 5 years, but I found a shop on etsy that i loved and he chose the ring. He did such an amazing job choosing and it is absolutely my dream ring.

I didnt want real diamonds, so this is real gold but that's the only part that's "real" ❤

Show me your ______ ring! 3

Show me your ______ ring! 4
  • Amanda
    Frequent user October 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My engagement ring is custom made, the jewellers name is DiamondBoi! I’ve been following him since before I even met my fiancé so I knew when it was my turn I wanted my ring from him!

I told my fiancé I wanted a three stone engagement ring and I wanted it to be from DiamondBoi, that was all, so the cut, the full design, the diamond choice was all him! So it was a complete an utter surprise and I am so in love!

This is 100% my dream ring! My fiancé did so amazing! I am so happy!

Show me your ______ ring! 5
  • Gallia
    Curious October 2018 British Columbia
    Gallia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    When we got engaged we didn’t have a lot of money so I was only a CZ. But that meant I got to pick my forever ring and it couldn’t be more perfect!

Show me your ______ ring! 6

Show me your ______ ring! 7
  • Kayla
    Devoted September 2017 Alberta
    Kayla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I am so in love with your ring!

• Shla
    Devoted October 2021 Ontario
    Shla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Gorgeous black diamond. I'm a Halloween/dark girl. This is perfect.

Show me your ______ ring! 8
  • Oke
    Newbie September 2018 Ontario
    Oke ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Here's mineShow me your ______ ring! 9In the sunShow me your ______ ring! 10

• Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

love love love my ring. my criteria was a unique centre stone and white gold. and don't spend a ton of money.

one of our closest friends (we call him my work husband) helped my FH pick it out. and its just awesome. I love that I've never seen anything like it at all. and I love love the emerald cut. Show me your ______ ring! 11

• Julie
    Expert March 2019 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I Love my Engagement Ring. I left pinterest open many times to Marquise Cut rings 💍❤

Show me your ______ ring! 12
  • Hailey
    Beginner May 2022 Ontario
    Hailey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Pear!

My fiance picked out this perfect pear for me! It is from the Disney collection and it belongs to Merida from the movie Brave. I have been battling some health issues and he thought it was suiting. I love it so much!
    Show me your ______ ring! 13

• Valerie
    Newbie September 2019 Quebec
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A few years back my grandmother gave me my late grandfather's amethyst birthstone ring. When i got engaged my fiance knew how much the ring meant to me and we decided to use it as my engagement ring. We melted the gold, added some white gold to give it a two tone finish. i got to design it from start to finish. An experience i will never forgot. Even though my grandfather won't be at my wedding, a part of him will still be with me on this special day, and everyday that follows. it's quite bulky but i just couldn't wrap my head around modifying the amethyst.

Engagement ringShow me your ______ ring! 14

• Annalise
    Beginner September 2019 Alberta
    Annalise ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We had agreed to have my uncle, who is a goldsmith, custom make my ring and my fiancé knew from a couple photos that I favoured an antique style ring. Other than that the what/when/where was all a surprise Smiley smile

It's an amazing asscher cut centre stone, but my favourite part is the fancy halo.

EngagementRingShow me your ______ ring! 15

• Karen
    Beginner July 2019 Ontario
    Karen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Here is my beautiful ring. He did a great job with my birth stone and Diamonds surrounding it. I believe it is am emerald cut.

Show me your ______ ring! 16
  • Kerry
    Newbie October 2018 Ontario
    Kerry ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you! I'll try again 🙂
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ca3hz1tog6if4uc/KerryAndy_25.jpg?dl=0
  • Leanne
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Leanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Single halo with diamond band...I definitely gave some hints and we did go and look at rings together, but it was 3 years before he proposed. What I didn't know is every time I spoke about engagement rings, he took notes on his phone! My wedding band will tuck underneath the main stone and the band matches my engagement ring.
    Show me your ______ ring! 17

• Angel
    Frequent user June 2019 British Columbia
    Angel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Here is mine! He knows my favourite colour is purple so he got me a purple garnet stone...!

My engagement ring! Show me your ______ ring! 18

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Such a cute story! And you should just be able to attach the picture on it's own, if you have it saved to your device!

• Kerry
    Kerry ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    And of course my link to the picture won't work. 😒🙁 Is there another way to attach? Any help is appreciated lol
  • Kerry
    Kerry ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Custom made by my fiance's aunt who's a jeweler in Toronto.
    I asked for a Halo style if he ever decided to pop the question, but nothing too big.
    We have a little guy already together & he proposed while I was covered in spit up. Hadn't showered and was being lazy on the couch.Smiley laugh I looked over and he was holding the ring box. Our son was busy playing with the ribbon attached to the ring box

You know it's true love when you look like a bum & he pops the question Smiley heart LOL

https://photos.app.goo.gl/z1tk9pq6geb6jzoa8
  • Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My photo didn’t attach 🙄 HERE is my ring!

Show me your ______ ring! 19
  • Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Here is my ring
  • Cherry
    Devoted October 2019 Quebec
    Cherry ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My Fiance and I flew half the world away to meet my parents cause he wanted to ask for my hands to my parents in person. I was wondering for 2 months on what kind of ring he would be getting. The day of the proposal, he was only asking my parents but didn't present the ring. Later when I asked him, he said he knew I would want to choose my ring. So he didn't buy any. We were online ring shopping during our vacation and we bought the engagement ring from James Allen. The ring arrived a day after we came back to Canada. It was a beautiful ring and I couldn't be happier with the quality.

Engagement RingShow me your ______ ring! 20

• Cherry
    Devoted October 2019 Quebec
    Cherry ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

My jeweler told me to clean the diamonds with toothpaste. I brushed mine with soft toothbrush and a little toothpaste. Then leave it for 1-2 minutes before rinsing it off. It sparkles like new.

• Emily
    Devoted November 2018 Ontario
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Mine is an opal. I tried it on almost a year before I got it! I love the little heat engravings on the side 😍

Show me your ______ ring! 21
  • Maegan
    Super July 2018 British Columbia
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We opted for no gemstones! Rose gold centre with etched white gold on the outsides. I absolutely adore it!
    We picked the ring together once we decided to get engaged and ordered it off etsy Smiley smile

Show me your ______ ring! 22
  • Shelby
    Curious August 2019 Alberta
    Shelby ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He honestly blew my mind. Fiancé has got style 💁‍♀️😂💕

Show me your ______ ring! 23
  • Trish
    Newbie September 2019 Alberta
    Trish ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My fiance and i have been together for 6 years. we went looking for rings around April and we found a ring that was not this. I was somehow just drawn to this even though we agreed on another one. I was really torn apart; they were both so gorgeous. so i told my fiance to pick one but not to tell me which one till the day he proposes. fast forward to 3 months later, we were on vacation in Waterton with our families. we were all taking photos and whatnot by the water and mountains. My mom hands me her phone and my dad gave my fiance his phone to take a group picture of the adults. Little did i know that as soon as the picture was taken, my fiance was about to propose !. I turn around and he had this ring in his hand and i was completely and utterly shocked because i had no idea that he was planning on proposing to me this quickly, let alone have the ring this quickly. My response was DUH!. these pictures are from our family members that were there to capture the moment Smiley smile. Its almost a month and i love this ring so much. such a perfect way to propose

The ring !!Show me your ______ ring! 24

the best moment of my lifeShow me your ______ ring! 25

love the sapphires, i think this is what really made me drawn to the ring Show me your ______ ring! 26

• Helen
    Beginner August 2019 Alberta
    Helen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He did good. I love my ring

Show me your ______ ring! 27
  • Andrea
    Curious September 2021 Ontario
    Andrea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love my three stone ring! I picked it out with my fiancé 🙂

Show me your ______ ring! 28
  • Alie
    Frequent user September 2019 Ontario
    Alie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My ring. Was his mothers. Now at the jewelers to get sized.

Show me your ______ ring! 29
  • Tabitha
    Beginner October 2018 New Brunswick
    Tabitha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We picked it out together. I wanted something diferent yet classic so we chosed a cluster of diamonds instead of one big diamond. I am totaly in love with my ring💕💍

Show me your ______ ring! 30
  • Alissa
    Frequent user September 2020 British Columbia
    Alissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Never get tired of looking at this.. All I asked for was yellow gold and he chose the rest! So In love with it and what it represents

Show me your ______ ring! 31
  • Melissa
    Devoted May 2019 Alberta
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Pretty much in love with it Smiley smileShow me your ______ ring! 32

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics