Tyanna
Super June 2019 British Columbia

Shoes

Tyanna, on 1/March/2019 at 14:28 Posted in Wedding fashion
I know people have done this before, but I can't find a thread, so let's see your shoes! These are mine! I go for my first dress fitting tomorrow so I made sure to get them all laced up today and ready! 馃槏

Share:

63 Comments

• Noel
    Beginner June 2019 Saskatchewan
    Noel
    View quoted message

I ordered them online from Zulily.com

• Donna
    Devoted July 2019 Ontario
    Donna

I changed my mind my Maid of Honor also my daughter asked if I would be wearing my cowboy boots got me thinking why not one last time, or converse just incase it rains the night before

• A
    Curious June 2019 British Columbia
    Amber
    View quoted message

I love these!! So cute!

• A
    Curious June 2019 British Columbia
    Amber

I think these: https://www.lechateau.com/style/jump/Almond+Toe+Platform+Pump+/productDetail/All+Shoes/370887/catsfr51002

Are my main shoes I will be wearing! Hard to tell in the picture but they are so sparkly. I bought the rose gold/blush ones (I think called Almond in the picture) because they are so beautiful BUT look like something I would gladly wear again. When I went to try them on, they looked so good even in my pair of jeans I was wearing.

I also bought a pair of blue flats to wear once my feet get tired Smiley smile

• Deborah
    Curious August 2020 Ontario
    Deborah

Saw these Ted Baker heels in Nordstrom Rack the other day and am seriously loving them. Not sure whether to go back for them Smiley smile

Shoes 1

• Brittany
    Devoted August 2019 Alberta
    Brittany

Love them! I went for glitter converse.

Shoes 2

• Janaya
    Featured August 2019 Saskatchewan
    Janaya

I think i'm just going to buy a pair of Toms or Sanuks for the wedding! something comfortable that I can wear all day. I do not want to wear heels

• Sharlene
    Sharlene
    One of my shoes. Love them as my future husband's last name is also the name of one of the designers!!! Totally meant to be

Shoes 3
  • Donna
    Devoted July 2019 Ontario
    Donna

Here are the Ballet Flat shoes need to be comfortable, and I just wanted flat shoes. I don't wanna have to break in new shoes again.

• Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah
    Going for a simple beige pump.
    Not my first choice but didn鈥檛 want to risk buying my preferred pair from the USA and having it not fit.
    I was panicked bc the major plus size shoe stores had closed permanently (Payless and Long Tall Sally), but AdditionElle just started selling shoes so that was a godsend.馃檹馃従

Shoes 4
  • Sarah
    Devoted August 2020 British Columbia
    Sarah
    View quoted message
    Thank you it鈥檚 the laces I love the most
  • Katelyn
    Featured October 2019 Ontario
    Katelyn
    View quoted message
    Yes they are from spring. And I got them just after christmas.
  • Terri
    Frequent user July 2019 Nova Scotia
    Terri
    View quoted message

Love the pink!

• Terri
    Frequent user July 2019 Nova Scotia
    Terri
    View quoted message

Gorgeous shoes!

• Sharlene
    Sharlene
    View quoted message

Are your shoes from spring and did you purchase them recently? They are so cute!

• Melanie
    Beginner September 2019 Ontario
    Melanie
    View quoted message

They're just metallic Keds (from Softmoc) with ribbon laces (that I bought on Amazon).

Comment on this discussion

Related articles