Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Carmon
Newbie November 2017 Ontario

Selling wedding date

Carmon, on May 8, 2017 at 14:47 Posted in Wedding reception 0 4
Hi all due to me and my fiancée are experiencing family problems that we want to sell our wedding date to another couple.

It will be at The Jewel Event Center out in Woodbridge Ontario (hwy7 & Martin grove area) on Friday November 10 2017. Maximum guests is 180, so not the biggest room they offer. Potential of upgrading the room to hold more guests is needed as I do need to contact the venue as well.

We did put a deposit down that we can negotiate as that is our intention to get back.

4 Comments

Latest activity by Emma, on July 21, 2020 at 11:33
  • Emma
    Curious July 2020 Ontario
    Emma ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Did you have luck selling your date? We are looking to do that due to COVID-19 so we don't lose our deposit
  • Ashley
    Super June 2018 Alberta
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Very nice to offer it to someone else. never seen this done before. Good job!! Smiley smile

• Sonja
    VIP September 2017 Ontario
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Sorry about your situation, but I must say that this is a great idea. I never thought about selling the date at a venue in case the couple can't go through with it. I'll remember this for future couples. I can't help you though, since we are only 30 people.

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm so sorry to hear you are having family issues. We are as well at this time. Hoping everything works out for you two.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics