Shalana
Newbie August 2020 British Columbia

Seafood Boil

Shalana, on 18/April/2019 at 10:23 Posted in British Columbia
Could anyone recommend an amazing caterer that can produce a traditional seafood boil for wedding guests?
Share:

5 Comments

• Seleena
    Devoted September 2019 British Columbia
    Seleena ·

The Captains Boil seems pretty popular. Maybe send them an email and see if they do catering or maybe see if they can recommend anyone who does catering for this?

• Shalana
    Shalana ·
    View quoted message
    Thanks i will check it out!
  • Shalana
    Shalana ·
    View quoted message
    Thanks! I did think of that but didnt know where to start or that would be a great place to try. I grew up in a fishermen's newfie household and we had everything fresh off the boat. I want fresh seafood!
    Do you have any suggestions?
  • Sinéad
    WeddingWire Admin January 2025 Galway
    Sinéad ·

Hey Shalana! Tori actually had a great idea to check with some of your local seafood restaurants if they offer a catering service. Have you got a favorite place to go for seafood boil?

• Tori
    Featured October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·

I'm not from BC, but on wedding wire there are only 3 catering options for Victoria and Toque Catering is one of them. When I searched their name on google it looks like they have a seafood buffet option?

The only other thing I can think of to help would be to contact some of your favourite restaurants that do seafood boil and see if they do catering?

Comment on this discussion