Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Newbie July 2020 Ontario

Save The Dates

Saba, on December 8, 2019 at 21:23 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 7
Hi everyone, I am planning on sending ecards for save the dates. Any suggestions for a cheap/free service that allows me to create and email/text/send an image of my save the dates?

7 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on December 10, 2019 at 16:49
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Punchbowl or evite is what my friends have all used!

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think my cousin used Greenvelope too as their website for the invitations, information, hotel booking and RSVP.

• Allison
    Curious June 2021 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Try Greenvelope Smiley smile

• Tori
    Curious October 2020 Ontario
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    PaperlessPost is what we used! It’s great, lots of templates and if you don’t use an “envelope” they are usually free! They also have an option for guests to submit their mailing address when they get the save the date which is going to I help us send out our invitations later on!
  • Karley
    Curious September 2020 Nova Scotia
    Karley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I made my own save the dates with "postermywall" and then will print or email them as needed. It's really easy to use, especially if you can find a design you like on Pinterest and just want to create something similar.

• Madisyn
    Expert February 2020 Ontario
    Madisyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We're using withjoy.com for our website and communication. STDs were done through our travel agent, but I'm pretty sure withjoy has it for free!
  • Cockerton
    Curious October 2022 Ontario
    Cockerton ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We used Vista Print, they have great templates and you can order save the dates and have the invitations match the same template. They were very inexpensive; especially when they have a sale - which is often. They come quickly and are great quality. They aren't free, but we are using the wedding wire website for our RSVP. Over the holidays we are handing out save the dates to save on mail costs as well.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics