Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Melissa
Newbie August 2020 British Columbia

Rustic Wedding Venues

Melissa, on February 26, 2019 at 00:29 Posted in British Columbia 0 8

Looking for rustic indoor/outdoor wedding venues in lower mainland, B.C. Preferably Maple Ridge, Langley, Fort Langley, Aldergrove, or Abbotsford. Any suggestions? Thanks for your help!

8 Comments

Latest activity by Donna Yeung, on May 7, 2019 at 17:46
  • Donna Yeung
    Devoted August 2018 British Columbia
    Donna Yeung ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you checked out Blackwood Lanes Winery? They have a beautiful outdoor area for ceremony too. Super rustic and their wines are fantastic. It's situated on a hill and you can see the horses in the valley.

• I
    British Columbia
    Ingrid ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A very cute farm to get married is on Bowen Island... they even have their own chapel. https://www.alderwoodfarm.com/weddings

I can also supply a few other suggestions. How rustic are you looking for? Outdoors only?

• Seleena
    Super September 2019 British Columbia
    Seleena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    You’re welcome! Happy hunting Smiley smile
  • Melissa
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Seleena! Thanks for suggesting the website - all of the sites on there look beautiful! Hard to choose between so many good ones! Smiley smile

• Melissa
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Tori,

Thanks for searching out these venues! I did have a look at a couple of them as well as a few others that are close by. There's one in Pitt Meadows called Hopcott Farms that we had a look at on the weekend. I think the one that's at the top of our list at the moment is the Secret Garden of Woodbridge Ponds in Abbotsford. Not a farm, but really pretty with lots of charm. Thanks again for your suggestions though!

• Seleena
    Super September 2019 British Columbia
    Seleena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This website has AMAZING suggestions for rustic weddings in the area.

Fraser River Lodge is absolutely beautiful for a rustic indoor/outdoor venue.

• Sinéad
    WeddingWire Admin January 2025 Galway
    Sinéad ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Melissa! Tori did a great job suggesting rustic venues in your area, have you had a chance to check any of these out yet?

You can also have your own look around on our WeddingWire venue search for Farm Weddings in British Columbia to see if there is anywhere else that stands out to you!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi there Melissa! Congrats on your engagement and welcome to the WW community Smiley smile

I did a quick search in our venues that are listed as "farm" to give the rustic feel you are looking for and this is what I came out with:

None in Maple Ridge Smiley sad Three in Langley, One in Aldergrove and One in Abbotsford

Hope this helps a little!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics