Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amy Kobza
Newbie September 2022 British Columbia

Rustic Wedding Venue

Amy Kobza, on September 29, 2019 at 19:37 Posted in British Columbia 0 3
Good evening,
My fiance and I are looking for a beautiful rustic venue for 100 people max $1200. Our theme is to go with our culture, he's a native and I am a country girl.

We want to something either a hall or in the forest, our wedding is April 24 2021 and it will be in the lower mainland area of BC Canada.

Thank you on advance

Sincerely,
Amy and Dylan

3 Comments

Latest activity by Amy Kobza, on October 4, 2019 at 08:09
  • Amy Kobza
    Newbie September 2022 British Columbia
    Amy Kobza ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Due to the time of year it is, I would prefer inside as it might be cold and snowing
  • Sinéad
    WeddingWire Admin January 2025 Galway
    Sinéad ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Amy!

Have you found any venues that you are interested in checking out yet?

You can definitely have a look through the WeddingWire venue search for potential options. here are the British Columbia Wedding Venues that are listed.

Are you looking to have an indoor or outdoor wedding?

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hmmm, I'm not from BC so I can't suggest any venues as not only do I have no idea what "the lower mainland area" would be but also don't know how different the pricing is there compared to here in Winnipeg MB.. but wanted to wish you all the luck in the world! I'm already assuming you know that the most common amount for a wedding is $30,000 so to find somewhere for $1,200 will be no easy task!

I would recommend reaching out to some parks, camping places, and community halls/centre's for quotes Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics